Aliadiere attacks ex-Boss

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DanielD

Aliadiere attacks ex-Boss

Post by DanielD »

Jeremie Aliadiere seems to bore a grudge against Arsene Wenger because he didn't gave him "enough playing chances last season".
It's a shame that a player leaves Arsenal with this kind of feeling, but i wish him the best of luck anyway.

He said: “Last season was a shock because I played a few matches and scored a few goals, but from one day to another I wasn't used any more. That is why I wanted to leave. Anyway I would never have been a starter for Arsenal under Wenger.

“For example Jose Reyes or Robin van Persie haven't been great at the beginning but have played. I had a lower salary whereas they had been bought for a lot of money. That made it easier to put me on the bench.

“It is true that I am disappointed because I think I could have succeeded with Arsenal. Cest la vie. But I was at Arsenal for eight years so I am happy to start from new. I am relieved and happy because I felt like I was never going to leave Arsenal.

“I can't wait to start training again on 2 July and to see what will happen. After all those years on the bench, I only want to play.

“I'm as motivated as ever to attack with Boro, to have a great season and to show everybody and most of all to Wenger that he has missed something.â€

T.S

Post by T.S »

Hmmm, yeah Jeremie has a point there. I mean after all, the only difference between him and the two aforementioned players is the transfer fee, and nothing else. I mean, all this talk of them being much, much better players is rubbish. As for him not playing because he couldn't hit Martin Jol's arse with a banjo coupled together with the fact that his bones seemed to have all the strength of a Rice Krispie cake is just way wide of the mark (like his finishing).

Be fair, the lad tried his hardest for us, and it is understandable that there should be some sour grapes now that he has left. Still, the fact remains that he just wasn't good enough in more ways than one.

Anyhoo, I've never liked him as he looks like a dirty chav. Don't believe me? Well, ask yourself this; would he look out of place in this picture?

No, this isn't a group of spiffing young lads off to watch the Tottenham game, this is the lovable circus act; Blazin' Squad.

Au revoir, blud!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Meeeeiiooooww TS! :wink:

Are you sure those chavs weren't tottingshizers? They sure looked like them. 8)

Anyway, poor old hard done by Jeremie, huh? I mean, what did he expect - he was cursed with a glass body.

And shitness.

Hagbard 23

Post by Hagbard 23 »

So its "au revoir Aliadiere", he wasn't a bad player, scored a couple or three half decent goals for us, though it has to be said, he wasn't good enough.But you just watch the little chav go on to be a right superstar at Boro, much like Bentley has done at Blackburn. Good luck to the pair of 'em I say.

Rad

Post by Rad »

I mean he didn't get much out of Arsenal did he? - If he was at Boro from a young age he would have definitely been able to meet the likes of Leilani (now his ex girlfriend (yeeha)) in the Middlesborough nightclubs!!!