Maybe Thierry's deal is not certain

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DanielD

Maybe Thierry's deal is not certain

Post by DanielD »

Anyone here thinks it's not certain? i do, anyway.
I mean there were reports in the past over thierry, non was true. maybe this one is neither. I'm not 100% it's done deal, i certainly hope not.

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Oh, the innocence of youth, eh? :roll:

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

No innocence here man, i'm just optimistic, this things happened before, didn't they?

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Oops, sorry about that.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

I'm optimistic that its true - and that the only delay is haggling over the fee..... Maybe I'll be proved wrong & TH will be sitting pretty in the Nou Camp with the Champions League Trophy and Golden Boot come May 2008 - but I think its more likely he'll be laid up the treatment table thinking back to all the great times he had as a gooner & calling AW on his mobile congratulating him on the kids winning the Premiership!

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

I'm just gonna wait for Arsenal.com to run the story before I believe anything. The Spanish media have their own agenda's and are always stirring up trouble. However it has been reported in El Mundo which is Madrid based so can't see it being unsubstantiated bullshit.

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

MK Gould wrote:I'm optimistic that its true - and that the only delay is haggling over the fee..... Maybe I'll be proved wrong & TH will be sitting pretty in the Nou Camp with the Champions League Trophy and Golden Boot come May 2008 - but I think its more likely he'll be laid up the treatment table thinking back to all the great times he had as a gooner & calling AW on his mobile congratulating him on the kids winning the Premiership!
Yeah, like Patrick did when he was winning the Serie A title two years running while we won feck all!!

Wake up gooners, please! I know that we would all wish it that way, but do you seriously believe that everyone who leaves Arsenal is automatically doomed to spend the rest of their days unsuccessful and regretting it bitterly? Sorry MK Gould, nothing personal. But we disagree on this matter.

Although I have been braceing myself for something to happen for a while now, the reality of the TH14 deal has left me in shock. My anger grows ever stronger as each minute passes and the truth slowly sinks in. I need to vent that anger in a peaceful way, if possible! All I can say is, thank god for this forum!