Easy money

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MK Gould

Easy money

Post by MK Gould »

With all the paper talk of TH & AW leaving, & no obvious big named signings, then now is the time to cash in!

A Spud at work was having a great time with piccies of TH under the exit sign at Arsenal tube station etc, so I managed to get him to commit to £10 on each of the north london derbies next season - and also, and this is the best one, £20 on who finishes higher in the Prem! Having been so gobby in the run up there was no way he could say no to a bet - esp in front of other colleagues. Strange, but he seems to be a lot quieter now!!!

Now's the time to cash in guys - no mistake!!!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Maybe if we pool all of our winnings, we might be able to actually buy Arsenal a player!

I Hate Hleb

Re: Easy money

Post by I Hate Hleb »

MK Gould wrote:With all the paper talk of TH & AW leaving, & no obvious big named signings, then now is the time to cash in!

A Spud at work was having a great time with piccies of TH under the exit sign at Arsenal tube station etc, so I managed to get him to commit to £10 on each of the north london derbies next season - and also, and this is the best one, £20 on who finishes higher in the Prem! Having been so gobby in the run up there was no way he could say no to a bet - esp in front of other colleagues. Strange, but he seems to be a lot quieter now!!!

Now's the time to cash in guys - no mistake!!!
WITH HENRY GONE, LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE JUST LOST YOUR MONEY :cry: :(

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

The money is safe, with no TH Hleb can now show the world he is the greatest goal machine on the planet!

You still not believing yet IHH?