Arsenal v Olympiakos

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Arsenal v Olympiakos

Post by flash gunner »

We will win and all will be...... oh you know the rest :banghead:

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

put your house on both teams to score, wont be a walkover.....2-1, 3-1

silus

Post by silus »

relatively comfortable 2-0 win

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Leaving soon. Hoping for at least 3 goals for the Arsenal tonight.

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

I'm still on nightshift so the odd score update would be appreciated :banner:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

We wil win this easy. The lose to west ham or maybe get a draw.

These players know how important it is to get past the this stage

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Not gonna bother watching this one tonight. Let's face hard reality: two mediocre teams with no quality in attack, rubbish defences and clowns in goal. Neither team has a cat in hell's chance of being anywhere near a CL semi let alone a final and if it ever happened, it'd be a freak. It's a damp squib, dead rubber game.
I'll be watching Citeh v Dortmund instead which will have quality football on show between two teams who actually won their domestic leagues! Ajax v Real might be worth a gander also...
:barscarf:

Not wasting my time watching overrated rubbish sorry....

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Babatunde wrote:Not gonna bother watching this one tonight. Let's face hard reality: two mediocre teams with no quality in attack, rubbish defences and clowns in goal. Neither team has a cat in hell's chance of being anywhere near a CL semi let alone a final and if it ever happened, it'd be a freak. It's a damp squib, dead rubber game.
I'll be watching Citeh v Dortmund instead which will have quality football on show between two teams who actually won their domestic leagues! Ajax v Real might be worth a gander also...

haha!

Arsenal could be playing Kettering Town in the Conference id still put them top of the list in terms of priorities!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Babatunde wrote:Not gonna bother watching this one tonight. Let's face hard reality: two mediocre teams with no quality in attack, rubbish defences and clowns in goal. Neither team has a cat in hell's chance of being anywhere near a CL semi let alone a final and if it ever happened, it'd be a freak. It's a damp squib, dead rubber game.

Bet you watched united last night too :shock: :lol:

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Thanks for letting us know.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:roll: Looks like true colours really coming to the fore

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

How long till kick-off? :barscarf:
Who's starting?

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

On my way to the game. Not expecting a classic but we should win. An early goal would be useful.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

As much as i detest the way the club is run, dislike Wenger now, almost as much as i used to love him, can't stand half the squad and their attitude, i'm going to watch the game tonight.

Don Howe was in charge when i first saw us play and we certainly weren't a huge and successful side at the time.
I'd go so far as to say that we were pretty shit.

However, i wasn't a glory hunter, i simply loved my father, and family's utter passion and love for The Arsenal.
It's stayed with me through thick and thin and that's why i shall be watching tonight, not because i think we will win, i just hope we will as i always do, and no matter how bad things get, or how poorly we play, or how abysmal the tactics and management may be, i will continue to do so. Always. Because i am an Arsenal F.C. fan and supporter.

Just thought i'd mention it. :barscarf: 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Red is on top form over on the afc forum

I can see where you are coming from as I was deluded like you last season

:lol: