Arsenal v Olympiakos

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: Arsenal v Olympiakos

Post by g88ner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:Gaddafi
Bin Laden
Whitney Houston
Steve Jobs

All died the day after a Ramsey goal.....

Oops
:shock: :lol:

aw

Post by aw »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:Gaddafi
Bin Laden
Whitney Houston
Steve Jobs

All died the day after a Ramsey goal.....

Oops
Any chance of Baba joining that list?

Vinny1967

Post by Vinny1967 »

Cockerill's chin wrote:Arsenal won and Baba gets angry. How long are the mods going to put up with this boring bitter spud?
+ 1

He is blatantly allowed to derail every thread to his agenda. It's become a joke.

Jenks and Gibbs did well, we definitely lacked something in midfield. Coq especially was giving the ball away. Whatever we say about Gervinho thats 4 goals from 3 games when started centrally. He puts in a shft in fairness to him. 6 out of 6 with 2 mediocre performances isn't too shabby.

Roll on Wham :barscarf: :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

Babatunde wrote:
1989 wrote:
Babatunde wrote:Watched the last 10 minutes.
Not much of a fan are ya?
And why were you watching Man City when Arsenal were playing?
Hahaha. Always makes me laugh when kids who started watching Arsenal games in 1989 try to tell me what a real fan is.
Mwah ha ha ha. Brilliant... :roll:
1. I didn't start watching Arsenal in 1989
2. I have been to Highbury more times than you've had hot dinners

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

We won because their keeper was as good as Manonne.Otherwise an average performance v a very poor team who dont travel.

The one bright spot was again Wally Walnut didnt start.His days as an Arsenal player nearly over

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Babatunde wrote:
1989 wrote:
Babatunde wrote:Watched the last 10 minutes.
Not much of a fan are ya?
And why were you watching Man City when Arsenal were playing?
Hahaha. Always makes me laugh when kids who started watching Arsenal games in 1989 try to tell me what a real fan is.
Mwah ha ha ha. Brilliant... :roll:
Age has nothing to do with being a real fan? Am I not a real fan because I wasn't at anfield in 89?

My mum and dad would'nt let me travel to Liverpool with my mates, I was fuming! To be fair they had a point, I was only 5

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Piss-poor game but all doom and gloom and talk of inevitably crushing by a real team aside, got the 3 points and with Schalke being held by Montpellier if we beat them next time out that should confirm another routine group passage.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Re: Baba,
Come on guys, are any of us surprised at wumbatunde anymore?

I knew he was gonna be posting up within minutes of the final whistle even before the game kicked off (about 30 seconds after the Chelski defeat to be precise), and so did the rest of us. :lol:

Just laugh at him, he's hilarious.
Repetitive, arrogant, rude and many more things i can't be bothered to list.

He makes valid points, but they are so entwined in his hatred for any who dare to disagree, that it always negates any good points in his oft repeated ramblings.

He's a glory hunter, hence his watching another team whilst his supposed 'beloved Arsenal' are playing, be it Spuds, Utd or Shitty. I mean, what is that about?? :oops:

Let's just sit back and enjoy him. I personally would miss him, as i do Redwumber, if his 'Never Wrongness' were to be banned.

Long live the crazy man :barscarf:

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

This is my last post on Baba, but the way this forum panders to his shit is embarrassing.

The dick is a coward, he wants to constantly slag off Arsenal but pretends to support them so he doesn't have to defend his true colours. Nothing but venim from him and contradicting bullshit:

Podolski was shit in German league so ignore his national record
Giroud has a shit national record so ignore his French league medal
He's watched Girooud for a year at Montpellier but doesbn'tknow when he's playing for Arsenal.
Slags off people posting stats but posts his own bizarre and bullshit ones

Tonight Baba was watching the Manc Arabs rather than the Arsenal. What's worst is that some genuine posters on here are so ready to agree with anything not AKB they join in with a spud slagging off Arsenal constantly. Embarrassing for an Arsenal forum.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Trolling refers to any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else in order to provoke a response

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Cockerill's chin wrote:This is my last post on Baba, but the way this forum panders to his shit is embarrassing.

The dick is a coward, he wants to constantly slag off Arsenal but pretends to support them so he doesn't have to defend his true colours. Nothing but venim from him and contradicting bullshit:

He's watched Girooud for a year at Montpellier but doesbn'tknow when he's playing for Arsenal.

Tonight Baba was watching the Manc Arabs rather than the Arsenal. What's worst is that some genuine posters on here are so ready to agree with anything not AKB they join in with a spud slagging off Arsenal constantly. Embarrassing for an Arsenal forum.
Too true. ^^^

I'm as guilty as anyone of feeding this Troll of Trolls. He must be loving crashing yet another thread with the same hackneyed BS. :oops:

I apologise for falling for his silly games. Back to everyones thoughts on the game and 'our' Arsenal team, for all who watched the game obviously. :wink:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Cockerill's chin wrote:This is my last post on Baba, but the way this forum panders to his shit is embarrassing.

Ha ha ha. Superb sire!
Your words cut deep! Like a serrated plastic knife! :roll:
Yes yes I'm a Spud bla bla bla yes yes that's right, a Spud obsessed by a team that's actually won less than they have over the past 8 years, yup makes loadsa sense :roll:

Also, you really ought to invest in a dictionary, a thesaurus or some kind of grammatical aid. Your spelling is atrocious (that means itz well badz innits yah).

I truly do love how precious and abusive little super-fans get when I post, a non-abusive and completely entitled opinion.
If it lacks so much merit, why do you clowns spend your lives responding to it? You won't ever see me responding to Daily Mail articles. I know they're a nonsense. However, the fact that I get under your delicate little Dove-moisturised skins, is proof enough that the points I make have enough resonance for you to be all hot and bothered by it.

The more you respond with comical bile, the more I feel vindicated. So please. Carry on your hilarious campaign to ban free speech and freedom of opinion.

I'll keep posting what I think. I posted on a CL Olympiakos thread, about how utterly dreadful Arsenal looked against a rubbish Greek team decimated by injury. I've seen the highlights, Arsenal were given the runaround in the first half.

Jog on sunshine, I hear there's free after-school English tomorrow....

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Babatunde wrote:

Ha ha ha. Superb sire!
Your words cut deep! Like a serrated plastic knife! :roll:
Yes yes I'm a Spud bla bla bla yes yes that's right, a Spud obsessed by a team that's actually won less than they have over the past 8 years, yup makes loadsa sense :roll:

Also, you really ought to invest in a dictionary, a thesaurus or some kind of grammatical aid. Your spelling is atrocious (that means itz well badz innits yah).

I truly do love how precious and abusive little super-fans get when I post, a non-abusive and completely entitled opinion.
If it lacks so much merit, why do you clowns spend your lives responding to it? You won't ever see me responding to Daily Mail articles. I know they're a nonsense. However, the fact that I get under your delicate little Dove-moisturised skins, is proof enough that the points I make have enough resonance for you to be all hot and bothered by it.

The more you respond with comical bile, the more I feel vindicated. So please. Carry on your hilarious campaign to ban free speech and freedom of opinion.

I'll keep posting what I think. I posted on a CL Olympiakos thread, about how utterly dreadful Arsenal looked against a rubbish Greek team decimated by injury. I've seen the highlights, Arsenal were given the runaround in the first half.

Jog on sunshine, I hear there's free after-school English tomorrow....

:D :D :D

See what i mean :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Love you Wumba, i genuinely do. :lol:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Not a great performance vs a poor team that travel like a car-sick child but a win is a win. Far more concerned with our poor defending carrying on into the match against fat Sam's cloggers.

Centre backs clearly have no confidence in Mannone, and are playing as if they've just met.

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

If you are trying to label me as having a lower intellect Baba you are out of your depth.

You are a cowardly fucking spud who shouldn't be given the time of day on a gooner forum. You have no argument, you have no consistency, you have no club.