Arsenal v Olympiakos

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MM99

Re: Arsenal v Olympiakos

Post by MM99 »

Cockerill's chin wrote:This is my last post on Baba, but the way this forum panders to his shit is embarrassing.

The dick is a coward, he wants to constantly slag off Arsenal but pretends to support them so he doesn't have to defend his true colours. Nothing but venim from him and contradicting bullshit:

Podolski was shit in German league so ignore his national record
Giroud has a shit national record so ignore his French league medal
He's watched Girooud for a year at Montpellier but doesbn'tknow when he's playing for Arsenal.
Slags off people posting stats but posts his own bizarre and bullshit ones

Tonight Baba was watching the Manc Arabs rather than the Arsenal. What's worst is that some genuine posters on here are so ready to agree with anything not AKB they join in with a spud slagging off Arsenal constantly. Embarrassing for an Arsenal forum.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Mannone does get the heart going it must be said. Possibly the biggest threat to our goal all night.
He just looks frightened whenever the ball comes near him.
Mind you, the Olympiakos keeper looked poor too, although he managed to keep the magnificent Carrol out of the side tonight.
Both are probably considered decent by Wenger.

tomgooner123

Post by tomgooner123 »

A win's a win...

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

MM99 wrote:
Cockerill's chin wrote:This is my last post on Baba, but the way this forum panders to his shit is embarrassing.

The dick is a coward, he wants to constantly slag off Arsenal but pretends to support them so he doesn't have to defend his true colours. Nothing but venim from him and contradicting bullshit:

He's watched Girooud for a year at Montpellier but doesbn'tknow when he's playing for Arsenal.

Tonight Baba was watching the Manc Arabs rather than the Arsenal. What's worst is that some genuine posters on here are so ready to agree with anything not AKB they join in with a spud slagging off Arsenal constantly. Embarrassing for an Arsenal forum.
Once again that :censored: takes over a thread. Just ignore the spud bastard. Everyone seems to have an obsession with him.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I too fall for it too but ffs its every match thread waits till we concede,miss a chance,lose then comes on to post a comment but never makes posts when we are doing well/winning/or after scoring,tbh a sure sign of a coward.US Martin was the same always posted his board stuff on match threads after we had a bad result but never actually talking about the match.Its endless and i apologise for reacting to him but it has become 2nd nature that i have to comment about this fool.

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Cockerill's chin wrote:If you are trying to label me as having a lower intellect Baba you are out of your depth.

You are a cowardly fucking spud who shouldn't be given the time of day on a gooner forum. You have no argument, you have no consistency, you have no club.
Your spelling has improved greatly on this occasion. Congratulations. I never mentioned intellect (although confusing an inability to spell with intellect is a helpful indicator in marking out a moron, so well done there).... :roll:

You sound agitated. Fancy a custard cream? I bet you're really scary in true life.
Do you punch scarecrows whilst listening to Death metal music? I'll be sure to heed your hurtful insults.
Like I said, as cutting as a serrated plastic knife through granite... :lol: :roll:

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:I too fall for it too but ffs its every match thread waits till we concede,miss a chance,lose then comes on to post a comment but never makes posts when we are doing well/winning/or after scoring,tbh a sure sign of a coward.US Martin was the same always posted his board stuff on match threads after we had a bad result but never actually talking about the match.Its endless and i apologise for reacting to him but it has become 2nd nature that i have to comment about this fool.

Don't apologise mate. You love your team. That one you support. Arsenal.

What did you think of the game tonight fella?
I thought we were poor to say the least. Still love em though. :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

Where's that ignore button lads, think I've just about had enough... :twisted:
Any any *word censored* who quotes him will be ignored as well. :twisted: :roll:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
MM99 wrote:

Once again that :censored: takes over a thread. Just ignore the spud bastard. Everyone seems to have an obsession with him.
Indeed! If by 'taking over a thread' you mean, I posted valid comments about a match in which Arsenal looked rubbish in, whilst being defensively all at sea, lacking cohesion in midfield and looking toothless up front; then yes. That is 'taking over a thread'.

I prefer to think however instead, that those who ruined the thread were the numpties unable to refute any of my arguments in a remotely erudite manner, instead resorting to comical teenage tantrums because I was all howwible about my fave heroes aaaaaw how Precious....Like I said. Bitch all you like, I will continue to give my opinion.

I think Arsenal looked abysmal tonight, and their 'defending' for the Olympiakos goal - so soon after the disastrous aerial defending home to Chelski on the weekend, was a farce. Olympiakos were decimated by injury and still managed to find their way through Arsenal time, and time again. That's appalling. Don't like it? Lump it.

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

g60gooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:I too fall for it too but ffs its every match thread waits till we concede,miss a chance,lose then comes on to post a comment but never makes posts when we are doing well/winning/or after scoring,tbh a sure sign of a coward.US Martin was the same always posted his board stuff on match threads after we had a bad result but never actually talking about the match.Its endless and i apologise for reacting to him but it has become 2nd nature that i have to comment about this fool.

Never posts when we are winning? Errrrm. Right. Ok. What have we won in the past 8 years?
Oh.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

1989 wrote:Where's that ignore button lads, think I've just about had enough... :twisted:
Any any *word censored* who quotes him will be ignored as well. :twisted: :roll:
Use the one in your head mate. :wink:

Read the post, or ignore and skip over the post, but most importantly - Roll your eyes, smile, move on. :)

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

You're out of your depth sunshine. FOYS

I couldn't get down tonight so had to watch at home. Come on here to get fellow gooner feedback and read his fraud shit again. It's not about the match it just venim.

Now I'll do as I said and ignore the cowardly scum.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

g60gooner wrote:

WE were poor for long spells tv5 was an absoulute disaster in 1st half and even in 2nd half he seemed to get forward too much when he should have stayed at the back,think kos was lucky he only got a yellow card another ref might have given a red,found at times arteta was a bit sloppy with his passing thought gibbs and jenko did alright,gervinhio as usual was a bit of the good the bad and the ugly

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Babatunde wrote:
g60gooner wrote:

Never posts when we are winning? Errrrm. Right. Ok. What have we won in the past 8 years?
Oh.

Im talking about individual games you moby, and for a guy who allegedly only saw 10 mins you have alot to say.Seeing as you say alot can you explain why kalou hasnt joined MY club,i remember you devoting a whole thread to this subject.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Agree with that mcdowell.
TV5 had a real stinker; perhaps he can't he handle the pressure of the captaincy, although he's been poor for a while.
Thought they were all sloppy at times, although Jenkinson gets better every game, and Carzorla is wonderful to watch, on or off the ball.
A better side might have gubbed us, but, then again, perhaps we would have raised our game for a better side?
Hey ho, as tomgooner said, 'a win is a win'. I'll take that every time.