Manure v Arsenal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: Manure v Arsenal

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Dan_85 wrote:I fucking hate 12.45s, really ruins the weekend before it's even begun if (when) we lose :( :banghead:
you think it's an early start for the travelling gooners spare a thought for the united fans..

REB

Post by REB »

mcdowell42 wrote:Hey stevo i know you are missing RED so heres a post from him on the afc forum.

I will be happy for Arsenal to score a goal.

but as was the case last year before the United game we have already won our biggest game of the week by beating Reading. The League Cup is very important because the club has a chance of winning that.

:)

oh dear god :? i see hes also wishing reg best of luck with the BSM march , guy is very confused :D :D

armchair

Post by armchair »

.................Mannone..................
Sagna... Mert... Koscielny...Vermaelen
.........Wilshire.........Arteta..........
.................Cazorla.....................
..Walcott.......Giroud........Podolski..

Would like to see Santos dropped for this one and TV playing LB. Also wonder if Wenger will start with JW or play Rambo?

potter

Post by potter »

Be tempted to consider putting Jenks at R.B switching Sagna to LB and leaving Kos on the bench. Other than that I think your right.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I see auld alkiebeek was giving it the "this has always been the biggest game since he arrived at manure" pish in his press conference :roll: and saying how were always challengers..

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:I fucking hate 12.45s, really ruins the weekend before it's even begun if (when) we lose :( :banghead:
you think it's an early start for the travelling gooners spare a thought for the united fans..
:lol:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

armchair supporter wrote:.................Mannone..................

Would like to see Santos dropped for this one and TV playing LB. Also wonder if Wenger will start with JW or play Rambo?
Would love this :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

armchair supporter wrote:.................Mannone..................

This would give us half a chance imo :box:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Tomorrow will be a little better than last years mauling, I reckon only 6-1 this time out :barscarf:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Start the fcuking goat sacrifices tonight!

:twisted:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

We have fuck all chance of winning this match with Mike Jasper Carrot Dean in charge.

Utd will clog our best players off the park. And not get a single booking. No decisions will go our way.

Dean is a manc supporter. Shouldn't be allowed to ref any game involving the mancs. But he was appointed by another famous manc......Mike Fucking Riley. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Gimmeshelter

Post by Gimmeshelter »

Where is everyone drinking before the game?

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Gimmeshelter wrote:Where is everyone drinking before the game?
In my front room :barscarf:

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

I am such a moron, eager to impress in my new job I stupidly agreed to work tommorow and am really regreting it now. To the lads that are going please give that :censored: as much stick as possible, afterall she said no!
I want to congratulate everyone that went on Tuesday, you guys were fucking amazing! Made me so proud to be a gooner and reignited my love of cup football. Well done lads the team would not have done it without you.... FACT

Best away support in the league.... FACT!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Oh and 3-0 Man U :oops:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

North-Bank-1987 wrote:I am such a moron, eager to impress in my new job I stupidly agreed to work tommorow and am really regreting it now. To the lads that are going please give that :censored: as much stick as possible, afterall she said no!
I want to congratulate everyone that went on Tuesday, you guys were fucking amazing! Made me so proud to be a gooner and reignited my love of cup football. Well done lads the team would not have done it without you.... FACT

Best away support in the league.... FACT!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Oh and 3-0 Man U :oops:
School boy error, most of us have done similar. I concur with you, our away support re superb and I am sure they will do us proud regardless of tomorrow's outcome :barscarf: