Thierry Henry COMPLETES move to Barca!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DDignam

Post by DDignam »

He has killed his political career with this post, questions will waleays be aksed if he was an insider in teh deal

we_are_the_arsenal

Post by we_are_the_arsenal »

what have you done tonysaunders? this wont be forgotten.

I Hate Hleb

TOUT OF ORDER?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Hagbard 23 wrote:Nice one Hlebby! was you there?
YES, I WAS.

I REMEMBER GOING TO HIGHBURY A COUPLE OF WEEKS EARLIER TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE MANCHESTER UNITED GAME, BUT THE QUEUES WERE MASSIVE.

ALONG CAME THIS TOUT OFFERING TICKETS FOR BOTH THE MAN UTD AND THE COVENTRY MATCHES, SO I'M ASHAMED TO SAY I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIM :oops: - THEN I BOUGHT THE TICKETS (BOOM, BOOM!) :lol:

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I EVER BOUGHT FROM A TOUT - AND I STILL CAN'T GET RID OF THE SMELL!! :wink: :lol:

BY THE WAY, I WROTE AND SENT THIS AT AROUND 6.45PM BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUBMITTING PROCESS ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE AND THE SITE MUST HAVE CRASHED. DID I MISS SOMETHING?

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Id never vote for you again...... what did you push OUR luck for?????? He :crys Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

How could you?????????

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yeah it would appear that I started a thread that had a title which inadvertently predicted something that was, let's face it, inevitable.

Sorry about that.