Moment of the season (NO TH14 talk)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DDignam

Moment of the season (NO TH14 talk)

Post by DDignam »

The forum is clogged with about 30 henry is gone posts. This post is to break the cycle, so what is the moment of last season for you. now this can include henry if he is apart of your moment, however not a long list of sad memories for one departed.

For me I have three stand out moments

1. First time jump up for the arsenal started. We were 1 - 0 down to hamburg (think, may have been an earlier cl match) and they were giving it to us (next to away fans) with there jumping, we scored one, our hole block started jumping around to. Then 2-1 up it started again, they could not look. The bit which makes me smile most looking back is teh "your not dancing anymore, your not dancing any more" felt like i was in the clock end again, fantastic

2. 55,000 singing, your getting sacked in the summer, sacked in the summer to the special one

3. I think RVP goal against char;ton, fantastic, up there with DB10 v newcastle

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Thanks for putting an end to all the TH14 posts.

1) RVP against Charlton. One of the very best goals I've ever seen anywhere. Technique just to get anything on it was great.

2) Thierry against United. Quality header to give us our first Ashburton win over the Mancs

3) Bergkamp's testimonial. The first time we got a glimpse of our magnificent new home. The day was great. Seeing Patrick return was class, giving him an equal ovation to Ian Wright, Wright, Wright.

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

I love the moment that when a team go 1-0 against us and start defending with 11 men and than, when we equalise, the goal celebration of the fans and the players is so big, it's amazing, better than sex.

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

edit.

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

daniel wouoldnt know if its better then sex lol but still has that loverly feeling as i could imagine lol.

also i liked the begy testimonial *seeing our new home for the first time) via t.v

my fave moment was seeing us beat thespuds in the CC semis, and singing 2-0 and you f***ed it up, and then went to cardiff and singing your support is f****ng sh!t....memories

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

You caught me there... Not!! :lol: