Wenger Out Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Macca

Re: Wenger Out Banner

Post by Macca »

Like it...should appeal to all fans as not a direct Wenger out, but stating one of our biggest gripes...good work.
Will it be travelling to Wigan today?

Goose

Post by Goose »

armchair supporter wrote:Image
:barscarf: All that's missing is a pair of flip flops poking out of the bottom of the banner :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

GREAT BANNER!!! GET IT SHOWN ASAP IF NOT SOONER,THE AKB'S MUST BE DESTROYED NOW!!!i went out last night and bumped into my mate and his girlfriend,his gf is a gooner so obviously the subject of Arsenal cropped up.i said we need Wenker out,you should have seen her face,you'd have thought id asked to fist her!!,she then spouted on about how its not Wenkers fault but the boards,we havent got the money,he needs more time,no one could do the job like him with no money,i could have decked her there and then,more proof of the fucking brainwashed idiots supporting our club,luckily i had to leave otherwise it would have ended in a full scale row,i was fucking seething when i left,the silly bitch,lets get this revolution moving along PLEASE!!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Goose wrote:
armchair supporter wrote:Image
:barscarf: All that's missing is a pair of flip flops poking out of the bottom of the banner :lol:
And two little hotties to hold it aloft.....otherwise how are you going to compete with THAT banner?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

markyp wrote:GREAT BANNER!!! GET IT SHOWN ASAP IF NOT SOONER,THE AKB'S MUST BE DESTROYED NOW!!!i went out last night and bumped into my mate and his girlfriend,his gf is a gooner so obviously the subject of Arsenal cropped up.i said we need Wenker out,you should have seen her face,you'd have thought id asked to fist her!!,she then spouted on about how its not Wenkers fault but the boards,we havent got the money,he needs more time,no one could do the job like him with no money,i could have decked her there and then,more proof of the fucking brainwashed idiots supporting our club,luckily i had to leave otherwise it would have ended in a full scale row,i was fucking seething when i left,the silly bitch,lets get this revolution moving along PLEASE!!!
yes, yes, yes but get back to the fisting bit again. :D

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Got shown again today, the youngest lad holding it (17 years old and about 5'7") got smacked by some bloke in his forties who then ran off. He's now calling it on to all comers at Newcastle home :oops: :oops: :oops:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

SWLGooner wrote:Got shown again today, the youngest lad holding it (17 years old and about 5'7") got smacked by some bloke in his forties who then ran off. He's now calling it on to all comers at Newcastle home :oops: :oops: :oops:
Not good to hear mate, hope the lad is alright

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

BournemouthRED wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:Got shown again today, the youngest lad holding it (17 years old and about 5'7") got smacked by some bloke in his forties who then ran off. He's now calling it on to all comers at Newcastle home :oops: :oops: :oops:
Not good to hear mate, hope the lad is alright
Yeah same goes, I hope the fella responsible feels like a right :censored: that he is. Smacking one of your own who is only 17, thats not on.

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

what a *word censored* :evil:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a fucking joker - hitting one of your own supporters???!! WTF - is that what it is to be a 'superfan' these days. Sounds like a total wanker. Imagine if it had been the other way round and a 17 year old had clobbered someone with an "Arsene knows" banner - the club would probably seek them out and give them a life ban

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

lashed out in anger as the kid fronted me up. His age wasn't a factor. Go to a game support the team simples

The guy who hit the boy tweeted this about an hour ago

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:lashed out in anger as the kid fronted me up. His age wasn't a factor. Go to a game support the team simples

What's his Twitter name so we can all pile in and give the loser what he deserves

kite

Post by kite »

mcdowell42 wrote:lashed out in anger as the kid fronted me up. His age wasn't a factor. Go to a game support the team simples

So they know who it was? They should ban him for life!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

take a screen shot of the tweet as evidence and get this kid to report it to the police.

If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's thugs who use their fists to get their message across. *word censored*. :evil: - it's not on and the fact he's clearly not even sorry about it shows what a knobhead he is. He should get what's coming to him, and that's a knock on the door by the police.

At the very least, report this guy to Arsenal.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Should be ashamed of himself smacking a 17 year old and is also very stupid for tweeting about it. Mind, we can tell he's stupid due to the fact he is in his 40s and says "simples". What a twat.