Wenger Speaks...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

How bored are you of all of this?

Very, Very
88%
Very
13%

Total votes: 8

T.S

Wenger Speaks...

Post by T.S »

Arsene Wenger finally speaks to Arsenal.com...

"Thierry has been tremendous for us since he arrived in 1999. He has excelled both as part of a team and individually. In short, he has become an Arsenal legend.

“Personally, I would like to thank Thierry for the huge contribution he has made to the Club's success over the past eight years. To his great credit, he has mixed skill and style together with an appetite for winning. This wonderful combination was integral to our historical 49 games unbeaten run and all the honours he won at Arsenal, together with Thierry becoming the Club's record goal scorer - an achievement which in my view is unlikely to be surpassed.

“It was Thierry's decision to leave Arsenal but he goes with my blessing. On behalf of everyone at the Club, we wish him the very best for the future."

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

He said exactly what everybody thought he's gonna say, so it is utterly boring.