Nasri and Chamakh

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Nasri and Chamakh

Post by markyp »

What a fucking embarrassment,and to give camel some shit too,i know hes gash but he's still a gooner.that bird needs a smack in the gob.that was a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually have a proper conversation with the bloke we all hate,instead of walking and talking with him and asking politely 'why did you leave' no lets call him a prick etc and hide behind our mates.as much as Nasri's a twat i was brought up to respect other people,sorry if its old fashioned,id never have had the balls to say that to Nasri's face,and im damn sure i wouldnt have disrespected Chamakh either.sorry if i sound bit wet but thats how i feel,a bit of banter and a laugh is ok but not when it gets to that level,i hope the fuckers are found out and banned,i dont want to associate myself with vile people like that especially when one of our own is treated like a peice of shit too :(

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Embarrassing.
Stupid camera-phone kids talking about "Absolute quality".

Either talk properly to them or say nothing.

Crazy to have a go at Chamakh who is still our player.

As for the fur coat woman, used to have one like that sit in front of us at Highbury for a few years, she used to shout her head off at Bergkamp about how bad a player he was on the odd occasion he misplaced a pass!
When I told her he was one of the best players ever to play the game she said "No he's not he is rubbish" :shock:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

It wasn't funny, clever and not even particularly abusive. Just cringeworthy :oops:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

If you have nothing witty to say then keep your trap shut, even if it is to the turncoat *word censored* that is Nasri. Pathetic low-level bullying from some melts who'd shit their pants if it was one-on-one, berks.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Pathetic shit from a bunch of scumbag wannbees. It was like two chavvy 14 kids and their chavvy sister thinking they're tough or funny by shouting anonymous abuse at their teacher from the other side of a car park. What a bunch of absolute wankers.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

embarassing behaviour,

totally agree with those who say it goes to far.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i would of just chucked some coins on the floor and said 'fetch' to nasri :wink:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Would I have called him a f*cking money grabbing whoring c*nt?

Yes!

Would I boo the c*nt at every oppertunity?

Yes!

Would I film it and put it on YouTube?

No!

I don't like the fact that some of you are saying that is shamefull. Shamefull we don't want people who slag us off and leave us for money reasons walking with us? Would Sol be allowed to walk to WHL with Ledly without any abuse? I don't think it should of been filmed or uploaded but we're not going to let him stroll around like his f*cking cock of the walk!

Don't complain about a lack of passion then complain when some gooners voice their opinion.

I wouldn't of shaken his hand then ''mugged him off'' I would of just sent a volly of abuse as I walked on by to support MY team and not follow HIM about.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

how embarrassing, you do wonder about some of the fans this club is producing, I thought Arsenal was once about class, but some of our fans, are just as bad as that scummy lot down the road

It's idiots like that, that Arsenal could do with out, :roll:

ClockEndNick

Post by ClockEndNick »

--
Last edited by ClockEndNick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

markyp

Post by markyp »

ClockEndNick wrote:some of you lot are fucking melts

i would have spat on that little french shit with no hesitation

however i do agree with @Arsenal Till I Die about youtube
really??class :oops:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
I wouldn't of shaken his hand then ''mugged him off'' I would of just sent a volly of abuse as I walked on by to support MY team and not follow HIM about.

I think the handshake is essential! Makes the Traitor comment so much more venomous...you can see it in his face :lol: :lol: :lol:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

Knew the responses on here would be as they have been. Can't see anything wrong with what they did, I'd rather have those as fans of my club than a load of soulless fucking corporate *word censored* that fill the bowl. People on here have glorified hooliganism in the 70s and 80s but condemn a load of 20 odd year-olds swearing at an ex-player? I think this whole 'Arsenal fans have more class than others' stuff is half the reason home games are so quiet.

If that was van persie walking down there I would have given a hundred times worse than that to him, does that make me a chavvy *word censored*?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sutch wrote:Knew the responses on here would be as they have been. Can't see anything wrong with what they did, I'd rather have those as fans of my club than a load of soulless fucking corporate *word censored* that fill the bowl. People on here have glorified hooliganism in the 70s and 80s but condemn a load of 20 odd year-olds swearing at an ex-player? I think this whole 'Arsenal fans have more class than others' stuff is half the reason home games are so quiet.

If that was van persie walking down there I would have given a hundred times worse than that to him, does that make me a chavvy *word censored*?
Its got nothing to do with being a chav. Does it mean that if I chose not to abuse him then I'd be a corporate too....err no.

Look, it is absolutely fucking small time more than anything else. Apparently Clichy pointed to his PL Champions badge when he walked off to all the abuse he got - Clichy 1 Fans 0. Nasri left us, doubled his wages and won the PL in his first season having won fuck all for us. Who has had the last laugh there?

When Spurs carried on their abuse of Campbell year after year I used to think how fucking small time it sounded. We were mocking them then that we'd nicked their captain and he'd joined us and won the double whilst they were scraping mid-table if lucky. I just think it comes across as bitter and sad.

And as for the bloke who called everyone 'melts' - oh yeah, cos its really fucking hard isn't it throwing a few cheap insults at a player who can't do anything about it whilst backed up by all your mates and hundreds more fans if need be. I really wish I was that fucking hard. Go outside the City ground when you're up there and he's surrounded by City fans wanting his autograph and start hurling abuse at him then........surely that's what 'non-melts' do isn't it.