sp*rs (a) match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: sp*rs (a) match thread

Post by goonersid »

I want to beat those bastards so much it fucking hurts, as others have said I hate that fucking monkey faced cheating *word censored* with a passion I haven't felt since van horseface.
I would however take a draw and be confident that they will drop more than enough points between now and the end of the season to still fuck up a clge spot, the worry is whether we can pick up the points necessary to take advantage.
As for a prediction, sadly I fear a 3-0 or 4-1 defeat, with monkey boy getting a hat trick with at least one goal from a dive for a pen or freekick. :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

Forgetting about monkey face for a second, I was just thinking about how in recent seasons some of their absolute shit players have scored against us at the swamp - when you have the likes of kyle wanker and danny rose scoring against you then I would suggest that the omens are not good :oops: Wonder which one of their below average players will score against us on sunday - my money is on that caulker c**t from a set piece :roll:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Bradywasking wrote:Saw enough last night to believe we can score there but am in no way confident they will score less. Think it's a day for Theo and Pod rather than Giroud. They messed up the offside on a few occasions so speed of mind and body is essential.
Every time I watch them I hate Bale more and more. What a conceited prick he is . I hate his celebrations, I hate his face, I hate the wanking over him by every media outlet...also what a knob Freund is , running onto the pitch after every goal..worse :censored: than Clive Allen.
Physically he is developing like a freak. He is like Ronaldo in that aspect. We ended up getting midget who didn't even grow a inch / muscle.

Macca

Post by Macca »

augie wrote:Forgetting about monkey face for a second, I was just thinking about how in recent seasons some of their absolute shit players have scored against us at the swamp - when you have the likes of kyle wanker and danny rose scoring against you then I would suggest that the omens are not good :oops: Wonder which one of their below average players will score against us on sunday - my money is on that caulker c**t from a set piece :roll:
And they always seem to score a screamer, which the individual will never ever do again, even in training!!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

how many goals has Bale scored against us ?

imho he always bottles it against us.

it is a sad state of affairs when playing the spuds becomes one of the most important games of the year for us - anyone remember those games in the 90's when at the final whistle the spud gorillas used to go mad and celebrate a 0-0 draw ?

then if they scored in 3-1 or 2-1 win for us, i'd be gutted . now we pray for anything.

Thanks Arsene, Ivan and Stan :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Macca wrote:
augie wrote:Forgetting about monkey face for a second, I was just thinking about how in recent seasons some of their absolute shit players have scored against us at the swamp - when you have the likes of kyle wanker and danny rose scoring against you then I would suggest that the omens are not good :oops: Wonder which one of their below average players will score against us on sunday - my money is on that caulker c**t from a set piece :roll:
And they always seem to score a screamer, which the individual will never ever do again, even in training!!
In some ways you can't legislate for screamers but I can't help but to feel that a decade ago players would have bust a gut to get out and block the shot. I think it was one of the last games of 2006/07 season where we were winning by a goal and we let Jenas (I think) have all the time in the world in stoppage time to pick out a shot from 25 yards and pick up an equaliser for them. Made me sick as it's the first time I ever felt like the players couldn't really be arsed with the derby.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

On the "do you still care" thread I said I was getting more and more apathetic about The Arsenal. But as always THIS fixture gets me fired up. I fucking hate these cúnts. Starting to get that old feeling back - the hatred, the anticipation, the let's get out there and fucking rip them a knew one gut feeling.

COME ON YOU FUCKING GUNNERS! :barscarf: :box:

Mood1987

Post by Mood1987 »

What do you think of my chances of getting a ticket on the day, by just seeing people in the pub with spares. Only done 1 NLD before and had a ticket, but munich and schalke there were tickets floating round before game even though i already had mine.
Thanks

Mood1987

Post by Mood1987 »

What do you think of my chances of getting a ticket on the day, by just seeing people in the pub with spares. Only done 1 NLD before and had a ticket, but munich and schalke there were tickets floating round before game even though i already had mine.
Thanks

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:On the "do you still care" thread I said I was getting more and more apathetic about The Arsenal. But as always THIS fixture gets me fired up. I fucking hate these cúnts. Starting to get that old feeling back - the hatred, the anticipation, the let's get out there and fucking rip them a knew one gut feeling.

COME ON YOU FUCKING GUNNERS! :barscarf: :box:
This X 1,000,000

And that diving monkeyfaced *word censored* needs 'Sorting' asap....without him they really are more shyte than they already are...

Weird how their main player is a monkey boy and their manager teenwolf! :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :lol:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: COME ON YOU GUNNERS! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

The first Tottenham vs. Arsenal game was played on 19th November 1887 on Tottenham Marshes. Royal Arsenal as the Gooners were then known, had yet to move to North London so it was not actually a North London Derby but they exhibited all the traits that would become familiar to them over the years and that they still have to this very day.

After arriving ‘late’, Royal Arsenal scored an early goal and proceeded to defend their 1-0 for the rest of the game. Obviously, that indicated an early preference for the song “One nil to the Arsenal” and an approach that would become infamous a century later.

However, this proved a mistake as Tottenham scored to make it 1-1, and then notched a second to lead 2-1.

At this point with 15 mins remaining the Arsenal players began to complain to the referee about the ‘lack of light’, and the referee decided to call off the match.

I wonder what underhanded ideas Arsenal have up their sleeve for this weekend’s match?

By CheekyCockney (toilet dweller)

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Never fails to amuse me how morons who couldn't tell you when the Second World War was or name Britain's last three Prime Ministers harp on about us moving an entire century ago.

Jago

Post by Jago »

Smash monkey face out the game early. They've got nothing else, THEY WILL FOLD!!!

But that's just wishful thinking our pussy boy players will stand off them. How frustrating!!! :evil:

Bale 3 - Gunners 1 :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is it just me fellow Gooners and Gooner Mods, or is there a sudden influx of newbies acting like sphincter licking monkeyboy affictionado's and forecasting us getting raped by the scum on Sunday.....??? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

WE ARE "THE" ARSENAL....the scum up the road cannot and will Never hold a candle to us...

We Are "CLASS"

They are "SCUM".

:barscarf: :box: :barscarf: :box: :barscarf: :box: :barscarf: :barscarf: