sp*rs (a) match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: sp*rs (a) match thread

Post by TeeCee »

none of you have worked 30 years in football so you are all talking out of your Vermaelen (shitter)!!

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

Augie, you are boringly obsessed.

We were pressing well up the pitch, just lacking the final pass. Then our uncoached defence show the fruits of their training. :lol:

Post by 1989 »

Did anyone else hear the away boys singing One Arsene Wenger? Fucking muppets

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

Gary Neville left speechless live on air at our defence...

augie

Post by augie »

richpye wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:Prior to the first goal we were by far the dominant team - we were controlling possession and we were in their faces winning it back everytime they had the ball. Since the first goal we have showed the total lack of backbone these spineless c**ts have :oops: :oops:

Have to say that I am amazed that while some of you have been pointing the fingers at potential scapegoats not one has mentioned wally :shock: The overhyped and overpaid shit has contributed nothing to this game whatsoever :roll: :evil:
Walcott has been fucking shit. What helps conceal the fact is that useless big League 2 standard donkey playing alongside him is even fucking worse. What on earth was that attempted right foot finish when he was put through. Everyone can keep convincing themselves he's doing well and he needs time but his technique and lack of pace will never, ever allow him to become a top level footballer
He needs service though Steve O. If we're going to have a player like Theo we have to play balls into space for him to run on to, yet we continually play it to feet playing straight into the hands of the man marking him

And as has been pointed out a zillion times already, any time with even half a tactical plan can totally negate the one trick pony by not leaving space in behind :roll:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

There is no way we are turning this. Their confidence is very high. We are shit upfront and back.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

N1Goon wrote:Gary Neville left speechless live on air at our defence...

I'm in my sitting room and I'm not fucking speechless at our defense :banghead:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

what a brilliant tactical defensive decision to play an extremely high line against 2 of the fastest attackers in the world.... :banghead: :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Cockerill's chin wrote:Augie, you are boringly obsessed.

We were pressing well up the pitch, just lacking the final pass. Then our uncoached defence show the fruits of their training. :lol:

I agree - I already said that we were doing well until their first goal and if this team had guts then they could still win this but sadly they dont :cry:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
augie wrote:
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:I WOULD RATHER HAVE VITO MANNONE IN FUCKING GOAL!!!!!

Fcuk off
At least Vito would run at Bale's feet and try and stop the shot. Dickhead ran out, STOPPED yard infront of him then put his two hands up like Bale had a fucking gun!

The second goal, the dickhead just lets Lennon go on by because he ran AWAY from the ball.

What an awful, awful goalkeeper.
Chesney has been poor this year, but those goals are not his fault. For the first he came out and tried to make himself big which is what you are supposed to do. The second one, Lennon was too quick. Again, not his fault. What is at fault is no one tracking the runners, thus allowing that to happen to begin with.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

No subs until 70 minutes? :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just FUCK OFF Giroud.....every fucking attack ends when the fella gets the ball

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

Ramsey is just clueless.