The Gooner Chinwag (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Gooner Chinwag

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:How you getting on finding work OBG?
You're a nosey fucker, Flash. :rubchin:

And I DO mean LITERALLY! :lol: :wink: :wink:
:lol:

I guess that would be the long and short of that conversation. :D :wink:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Nosey? Or just a caring Gooner soul??????
Hearless *word censored* DB10. Heartless.

:shock:

:wink: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Top Londoner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Nosey? Or just a caring Gooner soul??????
Hearless *word censored* DB10. Heartless.

:shock:

:wink: :lol:

Ay??? Waht!??/ Pardon!??? You mean DB is deaf??? :D :wink:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

apparently he is :lol:

what field are you in OBG, my family own a recruitment company i can put the word about if you'd like, think they mainly deal with industrial and ICT up north but they do have contacts down this way.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

in other news, yesterday wasn't quite as difficult as I thought i'd find it, tough but the first mothers/fathers day without them is always hard. can't get any worse after that though

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

skizz_b wrote:in other news, yesterday wasn't quite as difficult as I thought i'd find it, tough but the first mothers/fathers day without them is always hard. can't get any worse after that though

It does get easier skizz, time heals all wounds. Hope you have some decent mates to help you through the tough times or just to sound off to, as that definately helps.

I spent the first couple of weeks, when my wife and I separated with no furniture downstairs, bar a camping table and two fold up chairs, no tv as ariel wasn't connected for a while etc, etc but you get there in the end and I am much happier on my own.

Still got all the finance shit to sort out and also access to resolve but hey, what is life but a series of tests and if it was all plain sailing it would be a bit boring wouldn't it ?

Hope you ok mate :cheers:
Last edited by StuartL on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

skizz_b wrote:in other news, yesterday wasn't quite as difficult as I thought i'd find it, tough but the first mothers/fathers day without them is always hard. can't get any worse after that though
Stay strong mate

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

cheers fellas. raised a couple of pints of guinness yesterday. all good. :barscarf:

plus the next test is approaching very fast - it's mrs skizz's birthday tomorrow and i am royally fucked. :lol:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

has anyone tried duolingo before?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

skizz_b wrote:apparently he is :lol:

what field are you in OBG, my family own a recruitment company i can put the word about if you'd like, think they mainly deal with industrial and ICT up north but they do have contacts down this way.
I will drop you a PM Skizz mate.. Thanks! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

skizz_b wrote:has anyone tried duolingo before?
Is that licking two pussies at the same time!?? :rubchin: :-P

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote: It can be a pretty fucked up world, man. I thought I’d seen poverty in inner cities like Brum, Dublin, London, Belfast, Paris etc etc. But then I visited Cairo. Poverty on a different level. We were there in July 2002 and the place was fucked up. Whole extended families living in basically mud huts by the million. We were driven through the ghetto areas on the way to the museum and Pyramids and it was an eye-opener. Running open channels in the streets served as sewers and not every street had one, often the shit just accumulated on the road. Most mud huts had no roof just a piece of corrugated iron precariously perched atop or sometimes just a sheet.

And then we went through the security ring of steel into the central part of Cairo and it was all fucking Mercedes, Jags and Ferraris everywhere.
The same in South Africa. And you just know the *word censored* in the Mercs (bizarrely enough become a fetish status symbol for greedy *word censored*) are those purporting to represent and work on behalf of the people starving the other side of the motorway, when in fact the only people they are lifting a finger for is themselves. Horrible greedy avaricious twats.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

SWLGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: It can be a pretty fucked up world, man. I thought I’d seen poverty in inner cities like Brum, Dublin, London, Belfast, Paris etc etc. But then I visited Cairo. Poverty on a different level. We were there in July 2002 and the place was fucked up. Whole extended families living in basically mud huts by the million. We were driven through the ghetto areas on the way to the museum and Pyramids and it was an eye-opener. Running open channels in the streets served as sewers and not every street had one, often the shit just accumulated on the road. Most mud huts had no roof just a piece of corrugated iron precariously perched atop or sometimes just a sheet.

And then we went through the security ring of steel into the central part of Cairo and it was all fucking Mercedes, Jags and Ferraris everywhere.
The same in South Africa. And you just know the *word censored* in the Mercs (bizarrely enough become a fetish status symbol for greedy *word censored*) are those purporting to represent and work on behalf of the people starving the other side of the motorway, when in fact the only people they are lifting a finger for is themselves. Horrible greedy avaricious twats.
WORD OF THE WEEK, WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

Yes re South Africa i found the whole thing really strange . To cap it off you had like a large shanty town full of huts and so many people, then traffic lights and the first shop , a Lamborghini dealership . Ffs you could not make it up . I think it was Joburg . :shock:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Hey Skizz_b. Just seen this fella.

You know, the first anniversaries are the hardest pal. Birthday, wedding, Christmas, Mothers/Fathers day and first year anniversary of passing. It get's easier to bear mate. You will get there skizz. Mebbe, we posters have visited it afore ye, so we also empathise with ya too.
There are good lads on here, and when good wishes are sent, you know that they are really meant.
:barscarf: :barscarf: