Swansea away.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Re: Swansea away.

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Nothing wrong with that first half performance really, Giroud is far too isolated and means we dont have any real threat but we are controlling the game for the most part.

Diaby has been the weak link, you have to say that.

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

anyone else pleased to see the ox putting a good shift in? :barscarf:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Both sides content to pass the ball into oblivion, hence cancelling each other out. I've Lost count of the amount of misplaced passes too.

Can see this ending in tedious stalemate.

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Very average (by both teams)

Flappy one decent enough save, Ox hit bar twice, wally, Diaby and Giroud anonymous,

maybe the second half picks up a bit, looks like a 0-0 though

You could say (bearing in mind the team we have these days) , that we are doing ok, away at a decent side, But I guess we all remember (and Expect) far far better

Its is only Swansea FFS,

Still hopeful :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

Players like Diaby and Walcott been here 7 years. We have been trophyless for 8 years. See where I'm going here?

They're synonymous with our barren run and they're stinking the place out in this one.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

1989 wrote:Players like Diaby and Walcott been here 7 years. We have been trophyless for 8 years. See where I'm going here?

They're synonymous with our barren run and they're stinking the place out in this one.
There's another fella wearing a long rain coat with a problematic zip that's been here during that time too. See where I'm going here?

:D

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

SteveO 35 wrote:
1989 wrote:Players like Diaby and Walcott been here 7 years. We have been trophyless for 8 years. See where I'm going here?

There's another fella wearing a long rain coat with a problematic zip that's been here during that time too. See where I'm going here?

Rosicky too, didn't Herbert Chapman sign him?

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

dPmunky wrote:anyone else pleased to see the ox putting a good shift in? :barscarf:
hopefully he's gonna end a poor (as far as he's concerend) (and the team for that matter) season on a high, and come into next season raring to go :)

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:

You mean the problem wasn't Pat Rice after all? :shock: :o

OoohToBeAGooner

Post by OoohToBeAGooner »

These next 45 mins are so vital! come on!!

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

yep im pleased and surprised about ox, I've been on his back for a while because it was deserved but he is by far our sharpest attacker, theo and giroud, especially theo have been dire.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Lackluster half imo. All of that closing down has evaporated and we have the Arsenal that we would expect to see playing. I don't understand why Rosicky is on the bench. At least he will put in a shift. I would bet that we see Rambo on 70 minutes.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Arsenal only play when the pressure is off - we must win this one so that's why the players are so slack. :roll:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Small positive - Cazorla can put in a dangerous corner. That's about it so far today!

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Gian Carlo Diaz ‏@GCD292
I wish Diaby can get fully fit and gain his confidence back, he truly has potential to be world class #Arsenal #COYG #SCFCvAFC
Retweeted by Arsenal.com