Fan dead before Liverpool game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Fan dead before Liverpool game

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:er u didn't read mr arses previous on this one then eh DB ............or did you , I know u like men in uniform,especially in gay paris ?
:shock:

:lol:

He was JOKING, Herd, being sarcastic.

I've met him. He isn't the type to rat on fellow supporters. Eat them maybe, but not rat on them. :lol: :wink: :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:er u didn't read mr arses previous on this one then eh DB ............or did you , I know u like men in uniform,especially in gay paris ?
:shock:

:lol:

He was JOKING, Herd, being sarcastic.

I've met him. He isn't the type to rat on fellow supporters. Eat them maybe, but not rat on them. :lol: :wink: :wink:
:coffeespit:

God there's some dumb fucks on here...I might eat them too (JOKE!) :lol:

Herd - Dumb and blind - I did read all of it - and it confirms what I said - "If they did it" "If it was 4 on 1" ...Is that the kind of condemnation you were referring to? :rubchin: :lol: :wink:

But now I have "previous" (TM Herd), which is great cos I've never been near previous before - unless it's food :oops: :mrgreen:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Herd wrote:2 Not Guilty 1 they couldn't agree on a verdict ,awaiting news from the CPS to see if they will go again but they will likely reduce the charge to manslaughter or assault.
Press have been very quiet about the whole episode ,not surprising really press dont like not guilty verdicts !
Wasn't it 3 not guilty? 'Champagne man' had charges dropped in Jan. You know who...

Herd

Post by Herd »

4 arrested 1, charges dropped before going to court ,two acquitted in trial,1 waiting on remand to see if they come again with charges.

stg

Post by stg »

1 man got 7 years for man slaughter, judge was pushing for a murder verdict but the jury was split on this. The man given the sentence was the one who delivered the fatal kick while he was laying unconcious on the floor.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Judge didnt push for anything and accepted the plea which the man went for prior to retrial.
Didnt know him just the tow that were not guilty !
I have no comment on what happened .

stg

Post by stg »

I was only going by what I was told by somebody who sat through the whole trial and watched all the cctv evidence. he also spoke to the families lawyer after the trial. I suppose being the man who died best friend he may of had a diffrent view on the trial than others.