The season is over its time to start enjoying life again

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Barriecuda wrote: I hear Gael Clichy's been asking the same thing

Been calling it sideback for years ever since I used to play PES video games. Guess I should call it fullback.
Yes. Yes you should!

BournemouthRED

Re: The season is over its time to start enjoying life again

Post by BournemouthRED »

2 years on from this original thread and my feelings are exactly the same at the end of the season!

Looking forward to some fishing over the summer again!

Also going Glastonbury again next month and its my 30th there this year!

Fuck football for a while! (Checking the Internet for rumours about us spending more than a fiver on a player for 5hrs daily aside of course!) :lol: :barscarf:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Same here no more tense Fridays worrying what Arsenal team will turn up. Not even enjoying more than a couple of hours after a game because you know the win means sweet FA if the sh*te Arsenal resurface next weekend.

I'll enjoy the wwekends again for 3 months,spending more time with my daughters and if this f**king sh*te weather f**ks off,hopefully spend the summer drinking nice cold ones and eating under cooked drumsticks and burgers and being shown up by my nephews and daughters in what ever outdoor activity I get roped into :twisted:

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

I'm actually missing it already :oops:

I haven't been as much this year so that may be something to do with it but I'm looking forward to the fixture list being announced on the 19th June and planning my away trips :barscarf: