Tattoos

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Top Londoner

Re: Tattoos

Post by Top Londoner »

ClockEndNick wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
ClockEndNick wrote:Anyone got a reccommended studio in London? Thinking of getting some work done but im not getting some pony job I'll regret later

Franksav recommended one to me - I'm going there to get an Arsenal Cannon done - It's where all the Gooner PLayers go as well - Frank had his done there and it looks well 8) :barscarf:
wanna fucking share it then ?

:high5:

Got seven. None Afc related and all old school. None of ya mamby pamby tribal bollocks.
Mark Saint in Portobello Road and some shop on Walworth Road. Not sure that they exist nowadays as I got them thirty years ago.
Old :censored:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

safcftm wrote:got a lasses name on me arm (aye, I know, fucking idiot). Not got any football related tattoos like, not even a Nicklas Bendtner one :shock: (yet)
Hannah will love you even more now :barscarf:
:lol:

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

got loads including a 2/3rds sleeve,

got Arsenal wrote on my back and Victoria Concordia Crescit at top of my sleeve

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

skizz_b wrote:Lal Hardy's New Wave Tattoo in Muswell Hill does good work but has a long waiting list and he's a scum fan :( it's where most of the AFC and spurs players go to get their tats done though, bumped into moneybayor there when he played for us
Why would someone with a skin colour like him get a tattoo... :rubchin:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Batflyer wrote:
skizz_b wrote:Lal Hardy's New Wave Tattoo in Muswell Hill does good work but has a long waiting list and he's a scum fan :( it's where most of the AFC and spurs players go to get their tats done though, bumped into moneybayor there when he played for us
Racist :wink:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

MutleyGooner wrote:
Batflyer wrote:
Racist :wink:
LOL

ClockEndNick

Post by ClockEndNick »

--
Last edited by ClockEndNick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REB

Post by REB »

looks sore :? im in again next week to finish off a sleeve but have none on my chest as im a bit too hairy :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:I've got a massive tattoo of Abou on my.............
Why? because, like your cock, Abou rarely gets to play? :? or is it because, when he does get a rare piece of action, he never seems to last more than a few minutes before being limply withdrawn? :oops: :lol: :wink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

I don't have any tattoos at all.

It's just my nature.........I like to be a bit different from the majority 8) :-P :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

olgitgooner wrote:I don't have any tattoos at all.

It's just my nature.........I like to be a bit different from the majority 8) :-P :wink:
me too :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

ClockEndNick wrote:easy chaps, heres mine

Shouldn't this be in the tit thread ? :)

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I've got a few, none of them embarrassing but I still regret having them done, thought they looked cool when I was 16.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I was 14 ,looking hard and feeling mean when I strolled into the Tattoo place in Military Road Chatham Kent with a pal who had had a few done himself .
Patiently waiting my turn the Old man in the chair says next ,and up i go .
Taking off my sheepskin coat and grasping a copy of the Arsenal crest as it then was I sit down and begin to explain what I want.
The Old Boy looks me up and down puts his tools down and says "If your 18 I'm 21" he then stands up grabs me by the scruff of the neck walks me to the door ,kicks me up the arse and "says come back when your 18" to much raucous laughter from the rest of the punters who consisted of a Hells Angel a squaddie and a dock yard worker.

The humiliation suffered that day has meant Ive never been near a tattooist ever again ,fopr which I'm very greatful
Hard place Chatham !

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Have both arms fully sleeved, one Japanese , another nature backround. One leg on the way to being fully sleeved with fantasy shit whilst other leg started with more reptiles. Got a Secret ass one for my other half to surprise her after she was away for a week ( tattoo of a sewing machine G88ner ;) ) and soon to start laser on my chest to get rid of a very old one to make for a Canon ....facing the right way of course. For anyone who is considering lasering, it's a bit like getting pinged by elastic bands repeatedly . Sure that's a fetish to some folk but probably worse than getting inked depending on where it's been done.