Royal Baby/Prince George

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Royal Baby

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:I don't get this obsession with a family of Greek/German tax dodgers you lot have... :lol:

In all seriousness though I find the concept of royalty offensive and arcane. Any royalty, not just yours. How any self respecting adult can grovel and fawn at the feet of some spoiled idiot that has achieved that status through nothing more than an accident of INBREEDING is beyond me. When I see these idiots welling up as they parp on about the Queen I just feel embarrassed for them tbh. Show some fucking dignity you crawling sad sacks of shite! :x

Also whoever mentioned that one of them has a job? Umm... I wonder how many of his colleagues go home to a mansion/palace paid for by the tax payer? :roll: :wink:

For me any interest in royalty would be limited to historical value. So you should disband the fuckers and just let tourists tour their now empty gaffs. 8)

:high5: :high5: :high5: Well Said Mate! :D ....The royal family own enough properties and land between them to solve the housing shortage at the stroke of a pen 9or should that be the fall of a guilotine!? :mrgreen:

Besides all the other justified criticisms - They're a bunch of inbred incestuous mother feckers anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Please give generously, I have.

http://www.republic.org.uk/

Please read the myths section on that site before spouting the propaganda spoon fed to you by the establishment.

http://www.republic.org.uk/updates/?page_id=1028

Also if William Windsor was an ordinary guy he'd be looking at redundancy as this shit government has privatised Air, Sea Rescue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -risk.html

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I don't get this obsession with a family of Greek/German tax dodgers you lot have... :lol:

In all seriousness though I find the concept of royalty offensive and arcane. Any royalty, not just yours. How any self respecting adult can grovel and fawn at the feet of some spoiled idiot that has achieved that status through nothing more than an accident of INBREEDING is beyond me. When I see these idiots welling up as they parp on about the Queen I just feel embarrassed for them tbh. Show some fucking dignity you crawling sad sacks of shite! :x

Also whoever mentioned that one of them has a job? Umm... I wonder how many of his colleagues go home to a mansion/palace paid for by the tax payer? :roll: :wink:

For me any interest in royalty would be limited to historical value. So you should disband the fuckers and just let tourists tour their now empty gaffs. 8)

:high5: :high5: :high5: Well Said Mate! :D ....The royal family own enough properties and land between them to solve the housing shortage at the stroke of a pen 9or should that be the fall of a guilotine!? :mrgreen:

Besides all the other justified criticisms - They're a bunch of inbred incestuous mother feckers anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But not nearly as much as the C of E. They could clear the national debt in no time at all (although I still think they couldn't meet the scousers ridiculous valuation of Suarez :wink: )

Personally I don't mind the monarchy. Sure they are a burden on the taxpayer but they do draw an awful lot of tourists into the capital and in the last three years have generated a lot of income for businesses, particularly in London. I guess I'd rather have them than be a republic like the French tossers.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Whilst we're on the subject though, Mrs Spuddy is convinced that they're going to go with the popular vote and call the baby Mohammed :roll: :roll:

She's fucking mental and each day sees a further deterioration in her grip on reality :wink: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:Whilst we're on the subject though, Mrs Spuddy is convinced that they're going to go with the popular vote and call the baby Mohammed :roll: :roll:

She's fucking mental and each day sees a further deterioration in her grip on reality :wink: :lol:
Naming it after the great-grandfather Mohammed Al-Fayed? :twisted:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

SPUDMASHER wrote:Whilst we're on the subject though, Mrs Spuddy is convinced that they're going to go with the popular vote and call the baby Mohammed :roll: :roll:

Does she not not know they are all lizards! That's why the labour took so long. They struggled to squeeze him into his human suit.

clockender1

Prince George

Post by clockender1 »

I sent my congratulations to the Palace this afternoon, but I did point out that George Graham and Charlie George were known as Kings of Highbury rather than Princes....

Turns out, he will be known by his middle name - Alexander, after Alex James until he is king :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:

Naming it after the great-grandfather Mohammed Al-Fayed? :twisted:
I wondered why they've called the new sprog Harrod :mrgreen:

you know King Harrod who tried to have the baby jesus offed !? :mrgreen: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Don't wish any ill on the kid but couldn't give a shit about all this crap :|

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Apparently they've named him after Charlie George! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Re: Royal Baby/Prince George

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

And rightly so!.

afcforever

Re: Royal Baby/Prince George

Post by afcforever »

Great news about the birth of what could be our future King.
Good luck to William and Kate.

Never Outgunned

Post by Never Outgunned »

QuartzGooner wrote:The anti-monarchy argument smacks of hypocrisy.
The aristocracy is mostly people who hustled their way into wealth and power over the years, a few worked their way up too.
Most people on here and in society would do the same thing if possible.
The argument of reporting a theft to the police smacks of hypocrisy to me. You'd all have something for free if you could, look at all the people grabbing a copy of the Metro or Evening Standard.

Sounds like bollocks......well you started it!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Never Outgunned wrote:The argument of reporting a theft to the police smacks of hypocrisy to me. You'd all have something for free if you could, look at all the people grabbing a copy of the Metro or Evening Standard.

Sounds like bollocks......well you started it!
I'm not sure that's really a watertight argument :? :? :?

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Never Outgunned wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:The anti-monarchy argument smacks of hypocrisy.
The aristocracy is mostly people who hustled their way into wealth and power over the years, a few worked their way up too.Most people on here and in society would do the same thing if possible.
So which 'few' would that be then?