I was really looking forward to 29th July!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
I Hate Hleb

THE BEAR NECESSITIES!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

delgooner wrote:Im only waiting for Mr I Hate Hleb to make my day now, he's bound to pick me up for spelling mistakes or wrong assumptions. He's probably still in bed with Rupert Bear :wink:
ME? IN BED WITH RUPERT BEAR? HOW DARE YOU, DEL GOONER? HOW BLOODY DARE YOU!!! :shock: :x

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IT'S PADDINGTON BEAR THAT I CUDDLE UP TO AT NIGHT NOT RUPERT!!! :lol: :wink:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Hello fellow GOONERS

This is my 1st time on the forum and its intresting to see everybodys veiws on THE ARSENAL, im only 20 so i only really had the glory years of arsenal i have been a proper gooner since xmas 97 when two Arsenal players came to see me in hospital they gave me tickets to be a VIP at the sheff wed game on 28th march, this was my 1st game :D. one of the players was Bergkamp (my hero).
This time last year i was getting ready to have an opp on the 10th of july 06, trouble was i had a ticket to say goodbye to Bergkamp at his testimonial i was gutted because i knew i wouldnt be able to make it if i went ahead with the opp, so i thought about not having it. In the end i had to have it because i was getting really ill, i was gutted i thought i wouldnt be able to go to Bergkamp's last game for arsenal, but me being me i went just 12 days after my opp i had a great day even tho i was in lots of pain. I was back in hospital the next day i got a big telling off by my doctor but i didnt care because i had said goodbye to my hero.

Sorry i got a bit side tracked back to being gutted about the inter game lol i was taking my younger cousin to his first arsenal game his hero being t.henry so yeah we are gutted but there is life after henry ino because i thought there wouldnt be life after Bergkamp but there is.

Instead of being down about the player we dont have lets feel great about the players we do have :D

After all we are THE ARSENAL

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

:)
All_Arsenal_1886

Thank you for this post.

A++ on the dedication.

Hope you are over the worst now.

T.S

Post by T.S »

AA1886 - Welcome! Sounds like you are a pretty militant Gooner. We could use more of your sort at the Grove! I agree with you totally - Henry has gone, so let's concentrate on the players we do have. Has your cousin sorted himself out with a new hero? Mine was Julio Baptista, but we know how that ended up :cry:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Cheers guys yeah im gettin beta :)

My cousin new hero will probs be Theo Walcott mine at the mo is Arsene Wenger because hes the only manager of arsenal since i ave supported them. PLEASE SIGN A NEW DEAL MR WENGER :lol: also really like RVP a younger Dennis Bergkamp :)

COME ON ARSENAL

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome on board Bro. I have to say, I admire the dedication! :)

Top bloke.
8)
Enjoy the forum, and looking forward to reading more from you. :)

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Yes great to hear from you AA1886. Glad to hear your getting better.

Can't believe the name of this thread.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY 29TH.....it's my birthday and a great excuse for a p*ss up. Not that I need one but it's good to be able to justify it.