THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: WENGER - Views For and Against.

Post by OneBardGooner »

Aaaah! yes but have you been in the business (whatever it is) for 30 years!!!?? :lol: :wink:

SouthCoastArsenal

Post by SouthCoastArsenal »

There was a big loud last of One Arsene Wenger at West Brom.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Wenger: "I would love to be here forever because that would make me immortal! I love this Club of course"
*waits for heads to explode all over the place.....

lowerwest

Post by lowerwest »

we can all say what we like....the man is staying. no one and i mean no one at the club wants him gone.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

lowerwest wrote:we can all say what we like....the man is staying. no one and i mean no one at the club wants him gone.
Sadly this is true. When we fail to win a trophy, and even worse are beaten by lower league opposition, the season is still a success, according to what is said at the AGM. Wenger has created this nonsense of finishing top four as some sort of success, and we will be involved in that 'battle' again, so all will be well with the board.

lowerwest

Post by lowerwest »

suddenly now we have ozil we are a progressive spending club on the up. yes if we bought 3 more players of ozil's undoubted quality then maybe. not while we are a giroud injury from meltdown.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oh! shyte has frank and Rodders seen this yet!?

I can hear frank kicking down the doors of the bowl from here!...and Rodders?...we'd better hide all the sharp objects & guns. :?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ke-tribute

Just read this an felt an abdominal tightening :( We might be top of the league at the mo and p4 w4 in the cups but me and most on here know its papering over the cracks.The minute and second we bump into a class side we will be backdoored :oops:

Still and always will be 100% against.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:Oh! shyte has frank and Rodders seen this yet!?

I can hear frank kicking down the doors of the bowl from here!...and Rodders?...we'd better hide all the sharp objects & guns. :?
I was at the dentist this morning and was already feeling sorry for myself and now this?? :banghead:

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

falkirk goon wrote:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ke-tribute

Just read this an felt an abdominal tightening :( We might be top of the league at the mo and p4 w4 in the cups but me and most on here know its papering over the cracks.The minute and second we bump into a class side we will be backdoored :oops:

Can you put any trust in a man that is worth 4 billion dollars but cant even be bothered to buy clothes that fit him?
Or maybe he had just come out of a hefty lunch.
Anyhow, back on topic, my therapist says I am not to think about Wenger, just follow the team.

armchair

Post by armchair »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ke-tribute

Can you put any trust in a man that is worth 4 billion dollars but cant even be bothered to buy clothes that fit him?
Or maybe he had just come out of a hefty lunch.
Anyhow, back on topic, my therapist says I am not to think about Wenger, just follow the team.
Ur therapist an AKB by any chance? :rubchin:

armchair

Post by armchair »

SouthCoastArsenal wrote:There was a big loud last of One Arsene Wenger at West Brom.
That chant makes life very difficult for me. :|

armchair

Post by armchair »

SouthCoastArsenal wrote:There was a big loud last of One Arsene Wenger at West Brom.
That chant makes life very difficult for me. :|

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

Wenger getting a new contract would not exactly be the greatest surprise of all time, so we'd better just get used to the idea. Thought though that there may be some greatly increased alcohol consumption on here as a result of today's press conference & Stan's spin.
The "immortal" bit got me going for 5 mins too mind you.

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »