Obafemi Martins again!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Oh! :shock: What a disappointment!! :(

DB10GOONER, I'm sure you know what I THOUGHT it meant :roll: (thus the reference to our mate T.S.) :wink: :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Interesting...

Have a good one, mate.

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

Lol my bad, maybe the board has got that up their sleaves which is why they are staying so quiet! they actually cloned TH14 before he left! genius!!!

I did of course mean RVP and Theo, just picture it

Teves has the ball 24 yards out 9 (to be precsise)

He look left and sees RVP 19 yards out , body angled waiting to let it run passed him before collecting it with his left boot and bursting into the box

He looks right, Theo is screaming around the outside of the lagging full back ready to collect near the byline

Does he

1) Wait for the defender to spread like the red sea and launch a bullet into the top corner

2) Feed RVP for him to make a sublime finish into the far corner

3) Feed Theo to draw 3 defenders before cutting it back to RVP or Teves both poaching in the box

4) The wild Card!! taps it to his right into open space, as the crowd goes silent for a moment, lost and confused as to what he's just done, Rosicky comes blazing through and and breaks the back of the net with a 25 yard screamer

Ah.....Hey a guys gotta dream ain't he?

Drone

None cant replace TH14

Post by Drone »

We dont nead a player to replace Henry or to fill his place, but we need two other forwards, that may be TEVEZ and MARTINS.
Tevez is a great player you guys se him playing in the field, i was surprised haw Weneger dident bay him years ago (4 - 5 years ago), as for Oba, he is a great player also, did you guys watch Inter games two years ago and se what impact had Oba in Inters game when he cam in as subtitute, he was like leopard, and i bet that in Arsenal team he will be an Leopard too. Dont get me wrong but i really like this two players, hope we sign them. And for Henry's repolacement we definitel cant replace him with none just need to change the tactics. We have an great team even without Henry.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:Oh! :shock: What a disappointment!! :(

DB10GOONER, I'm sure you know what I THOUGHT it meant :roll: (thus the reference to our mate T.S.) :wink: :lol:
I can guess. :wink: anyway I'm packing in the Dublinese tutorials you'll all be glad to hear!! :lol:

I'm getting f*cking confused myself to be honest... :wink: