New member - Arsenal anthem...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

from what you have said it sounds like a trained monkey could do it. lol

T.S

Post by T.S »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:Just sit about drinking, taking drugs and watching satellite television I would imagine! :wink: :lol:
On second thoughts, I withdraw my withdrawal...

I Hate Hleb

IF HE DOESN'T GET THE JOB, HE WILL GO APE!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

BEN-GOONER14 WROTE:

"from what you have said it sounds like a trained monkey could do it. lol"

THEN TONY SAUNDERS WROTE:

"On second thoughts, I withdraw my withdrawal..."

NEED I SAY MORE PEOPLE? :wink: :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

I'm not ashamed of who I am...

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Ben-gooner14 wrote:from what you have said it sounds like a trained monkey could do it. lol
Oh no. You won't have to be that qualifield!! :lol: An un-trained monkey should suffice!! :wink:

collins

Post by collins »

I Hate Hleb Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:37 pm Post subject: DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND (LITTLE SKULL-DUGGERY?)..I'M BACK IN!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HA, HA, HA. SO YOU FELL FOR MY THREE-CARD TRICK MR. SAUNDERS!!

I INVENTED BEN-GOONER 14'S NOMINATION TO LURE YOU INTO MAKING A CONCESSION!! AND YOU WALKED RIGHT INTO THE TRAP! (IMAGINE DASTARDLY LAUGH).

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!
lmfao i hate hleb ure such a weerdo

I Hate Hleb

MAD? ME? NOT THIS CEREAL POSTER!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I KNOW. AND AS TONY THE TIGER FROM THE FROSTIES ADVERT SAYS -"IT'S GREAT!!" :wink:

BY THE WAY, WHAT THE FECK DOES IMFAO STAND FOR? :? (I'M NOT AS UP WITH MODERN DAY LANGUAGE AS I USED TO BE.)

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

New song i made up this morning, tune ofyou are my sunshitne....

You are my arsenal,
my only arsenal,
you make me happy when skies are grey
you just dont know,
how much i love you
so please dont take my arsenal away

you took our iceman, you took our henry, you took our paddy,
you took em all,
you just dont know,
how much i love you,
so please dont take my arsenal away.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:Just sit about drinking, taking drugs and watching satellite television I would imagine! :wink: :lol:

Tell us Gooner Ed. What exactly is it that you guys in Gooner Towers do all day?? :? :wink: We should be told!!! :)
well to give you an idea, i've only jsut now (one week later than it was posted) got round to reading this - and only because i'm doing the spadework to stick the referedum on the anthem up friday all being well.

think we could use a moderator who has more time to get this forum into shape than i do, so mr saunders, you are under serious consideration :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner.ed wrote:

Tell us Gooner Ed. What exactly is it that you guys in Gooner Towers do all day?? :? :wink: We should be told!!! :)
well to give you an idea, i've only jsut now (one week later than it was posted) got round to reading this - and only because i'm doing the spadework to stick the referedum on the anthem up friday all being well.

think we could use a moderator who has more time to get this forum into shape than i do, so mr saunders, you are under serious consideration :?
JAYSUS!! :shock: The voice from on high!! :shock: :shock:

He who owns the Gooner (suitable orchestral fanfare!!)
:shock: :shock: :shock:

TS, power to da muddafukkin people! 8) :lol: Hlebby must be spitting absolute napalm... :wink:

Which is a shame cuz I like my old mate I HATE HLEB. The man has (purely heterosexual) passion. :wink:

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

gooner.ed wrote:

Excuse me? :shock: :? What about my former client and 'The People's Choice' I Hate Hleb? He was the winner of a democratic election after all!! What is this, the old Soviet Union? An attempted Coup? Nepotisim? Bribery?:roll:

Do you even realise it was Tony Saunders that caused Thierry Henry to leave Arsenal? :x Do you want him to drive away all the clubs stars as well as a high percentage of the Gooner fan-base with his ill-thought out comments and articles? :shock:

I beg you gooner.ed, for the sake of every Arsenal supporter in the land, DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!! :wink: :lol:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

How about

Robbie Williams - Let me entertain you

or

Oasis - Wonderwall

today is gunner be the day that we play the arsenal way
by now you should of found out that the points will go to us
i dont believe that anybody plays as well as us ..... were the best

feel free to change the lyrics lol my 1st go :?

plz let me know what you all think :)

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:How about

Robbie Williams - Let me entertain you

or

Oasis - Wonderwall

today is gunner be the day that we play the arsenal way
by now you should of found out that the points will go to us
i dont believe that anybody plays as well as us ..... were the best

feel free to change the lyrics lol my 1st go :?

plz let me know what you all think :)
RW a bit too obvious, poppy, and dare I say for a AFC anthem ..... cheesy

Wonderwall far too closely connected with Man City cos of the Gallagher bros much publicised affiliation with their hometown club!

I must admit I think that the Sreets of London ticks all the right boxes for a club like Arsenal as it's a heartfelt and traditional song and it's capable of bringing a tear to the eye!

REB

Post by REB »

streets of london 4 me 2.. just listen 2 it guys,, ticks all boxs 4 a london club,, please not some cheesy pop song.. gooner 4 life

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Ben-gooner14 wrote:from what you have said it sounds like a trained monkey could do it. lol
all this talk of monkeys gives me an idea for another candidate for moderator; robot crunt monkey anyone?