Anelka Banned 5 matches

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Anelka Banned 5 matches

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
MrT wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:Herd

No, the Israeli army does not kill Palestinians with gusto. Have argued that particularly on the 2008 flotilla thread.

I will take this to PM otherwise the thread gets derailed.
I'll keep this short as I don't want to get into a political debate on a football forum but...

Go fuck yourself. I've seen the horrors of that disgusting apartheid occupation you seem happy to be an apologist for and for you to say the IDF doesn't kill with 'gusto' is abhorrent. You should truly be ashamed. The Israeli army has broken countless UN resolutions and they STILL use Palestinian human shields when organising raids.
Tone down the personal abuse. Just because you believe something doesn't mean someone else can't believe differently.
I believe that there's only One Arsene Wenger

Can you tone down the abuse please :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
MrT wrote:

No, the Israeli army does not kill Palestinians with gusto. Have argued that particularly on the 2008 flotilla thread.

I'll keep this short as I don't want to get into a political debate on a football forum but...

Go fuck yourself. I've seen the horrors of that disgusting apartheid occupation you seem happy to be an apologist for and for you to say the IDF doesn't kill with 'gusto' is abhorrent. You should truly be ashamed. The Israeli army has broken countless UN resolutions and they STILL use Palestinian human shields when organising raids.
Tone down the personal abuse. Just because you believe something doesn't mean someone else can't believe differently.

:lol:

That remains to be proven... :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
MrT wrote:

:lol:

That remains to be proven... :shock:
My lawyer says its beyond reasonable doubt :D

MrT

Post by MrT »

DB10GOONER wrote:
MrT wrote:

Why? If he is allowed to tell complete fabrications about the systematic murder and genocide of a people then he deserves every bit of abuse.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Oh look.

MrT is related to Herd and they have granted themselves a fatwa(h) in honour of Quartz.

Eyes roll

Oops. I almost forgot.

WENGER OUT

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

@MRT

I said I would carry this on by PM, as all that happens is a thread gets derailed, so will keep this brief but vital I answer.
I have PM'd Herd and though our views are quite opposed on this subject it is a civil exchange of views.

"Systematic Genocide?"

There are no death factories, no concentration camps.
But the Arab leader (Al-Huseini) in World War Two was a main catalyst for Auschwitz, even visited and verbally reprimanded the SS for not killing Jews fast enough!

"Apartheid?"

8.1M Israelis.
Just under 2M are Arab Muslims.
They go to university, have jobs, are members of Parliament, represent the football team, there are loads of mosques, and some are in the army.
Go out in Tel Aviv and you will sit in a restaurant with all religions and ethnicities.

"Occupation?"

West Bank and Gaza were part of Judea/Israel for 1300 years until 2000 years ago.
Never has been a nation state called Palestine.
Was just a name the Romans gave to the land after they invaded 200 years ago and killed 1.5M Jews.

1920 San Remo Treaty - over 80% of British Mandate of Palestine given to Arabs and became Jordan, Jews banned from living there, now that's what I call Apartheid!

"Human Shields?"

Before the latest military activity in Gaza, Israel auto-called all phone lines in Gaza and leafleted the Gazans telling them to get out before we took military action.
Hamas put their machine guns in residential apartments, forcing the families to stay inside or be shot.
Cowards.

I go on record as ever as an Israeli and British citizen, a Zionist and as a supporter of a better life for local Arabs than they currently have.
If this means a Palestinian state (or perhaps two states if the PA and Hamas cannot agree?) then fine.

But not to be created in the West Bank and Gaza.
Too much of our country has been taken away, and these lands have intrinsic spiritual qualities for Jews that cannot be found elsewhere.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MrT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
MrT wrote:

Why? If he is allowed to tell complete fabrications about the systematic murder and genocide of a people then he deserves every bit of abuse.
Well, basically because the owner of the forum has implimented a rule against personal abuse. We let a lot of stuff on here slide but the personal abuse we try to keep a lid on.

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

Quartz, how long are you going to use this forum as a platform for your right wing views? You state rumour as fact and border on bizarre. Al-Husseini was a catalyst for the Auschwitz? Really? I'm sure the Nazi's didn't need outside assistance for their genocide. The fabled trip to Auschwitz was reported by Rothman with no supporting evidence except for hearsay from an associate of Eichmann. But don't let burden of any form of proof bother you.

You refuse to see fault even when reports from Amnesty question Israeli targeting of civilians.

When people question your politics, you pretend your religion has been insulted whereas many respected Rabbis question if Zionism is even compatible with Judaism. You seem to believe international law in the form of Un resolutions are anti-semitic and therefore redundant. If your fanaticism were transposed onto Islam you would have been banned long ago.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads, honestly I don't want to have to lock this. You've all had your say. Please continue by PM if you have to.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Cockerill's Chin

You launch personal attacks on me, because my views differ from your's.
I responded to personal attacks from MrT, so then you accuse me of using the Forum as some sort of personal platform of mine!
I did not start this thread.

I rather think that I can speak with more authority and knowledge about my own religion than you can.
I do not regard the UN as impartial.

As for Al-Huseini, you instantly discredit that he was at Auschwitz because the witness was a Jew!
Hardly going to be thousands of witnesses left alive from a death camp.
Al-Husseini was the organiser of the Bosnian Muslim SS Divisions - or is that not violent enough for you to be accepted?

Here are some photos of him with his friends Hitler and Himmler.