The Mad German's Succesor!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

The Mad German's Succesor!

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Right Im bored of centre forwards!

As we know our lunatic from the fatherland :evil: is getting on a bit and will soon need a care assistant to help him wag his massively gloved finger into someones face cos he looked at him a bit funny before a corner!

Now I know we have got Fabianski on board but is there others like me who think we should be going for a top class keeper to succed Jens? As much as I love him Manuel frankly scares the shit out of me despite much improvement!

Id like to see us go for Scott Carson or similar! I know hes young but he is class. The Richard Wright experiment does pop into my head but I want a keeper who will be with us for years to come!

So c'mon ladies and gents, give me your views on Arsenal's next glove wearing maniac! :twisted:

REB

Post by REB »

i work wit 2 polish guys and they reckon arsenal got a steal in fabianski and that he will be polish no 1 this year and best in the world soon enough

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

I hope their right.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Checked him out on youtube and Fabianski looks top draw. Like a young Dave Seaman. Think he's the future.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Well I hope your right!

A top draw keeper is worth a lot of points a season!

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

It'd just be nice to have a keeper who's a useful shot stopper, but doesn't go AWOL at set pieces, cos he's too busy rag dolling an opponent round the six yard box.

If it's true that Fabianski might get the nod over Boruc in the Polish national side, then he should be fairly useful.