Cup final tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by nut flush gooner »

Mate has now texted me saying don't feel bad but I do. I am gonna look for a ticket in the region of £250 maybe up to £300 don't care where it is as long as its not in the hull end. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

My old man is going....so At least 1 of the 25000 Gooners will be singing There's Only One

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Lee1 wrote:
Gooner_Sam wrote:
Lee1 wrote:Please please, where do I find out re ballot....searching the fucking site every where and getting nowhere

Here you go mate. https://bookings.arsenal.com/matchday/login.htm
Sam, thank you so much....you are a star mate :D
I know 8)

:lol:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

anyone else heading to the green man?

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

1 successful and 1 unsuccessful :( . Don't fancy going over on my Todd. Don't know what to do now.

Had 3 ST for the Carling Cup Final and had 1 successful and 2 unsuccessful but ended up getting all 3 coz all tickets weren't taken up in the ballot. Can't see that happening this time.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
wilko49er wrote:Got my 1. Sorry for those that didnt get a ticket.
I'll give you £100 and a night with my missus...and that's my final offer
Nah my missus wont let me...Bitch

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Are they showing the game back at the ground?

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Peeman wrote:1 successful and 1 unsuccessful :( . Don't fancy going over on my Todd. Don't know what to do now.

Had 3 ST for the Carling Cup Final and had 1 successful and 2 unsuccessful but ended up getting all 3 coz all tickets weren't taken up in the ballot. Can't see that happening this time.
Well Peeman, as others have said no then you're next to consider £100 plus an evening with my wife (who I might add has been described as 'the best MILF in Surrey')

Yours in hope..... :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Are they showing the game back at the ground?
Yes do you think arsenal would miss the opportunity not to make more money, the lower tier will be open with screens round the pitch. I doubt they will let you take beers into the stand mind. Not the same as being at wembley, if I didnt have a ticket I would go to redaction in the Holloway Road.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Yes do you think arsenal would miss the opportunity not to make more money, the lower tier will be open with screens round the pitch. I doubt they will let you take beers into the stand mind. Not the same as being at wembley, if I didnt have a ticket I would go to redaction in the Holloway Road.
Well if there's enough proper Gooners going rather than Tarquin and the Plastics it might be a decent option and at least get to celebrate (oops) in the local pubs afterwards

H Block Lower

Post by H Block Lower »

1 out of 4 successful and he's got the same guilty feeling as explained by other posts. 1st time I haven't had a ticket for a final in over 20 years- absolutely gutted. Now gotta work out if I can really afford to pay tout/agency. Load of shite!!

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

apparently yes

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Well if there's enough proper Gooners going rather than Tarquin and the Plastics it might be a decent option and at least get to celebrate (oops) in the local pubs afterwards
If they are deffo showing it, mate and I might be go as I seriously can't justify spending more than a 100pounds on a ticket and Mrs TG is a no can do on me pimping her out........spoilsport :roll:

I most definitely am not a tarquin or plastic, so Steve we just need to round up some more like minded folk.

I would have thought all the plastics would be at Wembley seeing as they usually have season tkts......That is not meant as a slur on gooners on here.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I reckon there might be a second ballot, so many pairs of people were offered one only and quite a few are saying that they are not taking up the option. There should have been a maximum of two per application and a no meant no for both people.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

A11M11 wrote:I reckon there might be a second ballot, so many pairs of people were offered one only and quite a few are saying that they are not taking up the option. There should have been a maximum of two per application and a no meant no for both people.
Or maybe get people to register their interest in the ballot individually and then give the facility to add other people to your booking only if they'd been successful. Otherwise though it seems perfectly sensible that if you are going to let people go into the ballot as a group (which could be a family rather than group of mates) then you surely have to accept or reject them as a group!