wenger wants gomes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nuttygoonerpaul

wenger wants gomes

Post by nuttygoonerpaul »

:D ARSENAL want £12million-rated Brazilian Heurelho Gomes to solve their goalkeeping problem.

The 6ft 5in PSV stopper, 27, signed a new long-term contract in December.

But Arsene Wenger is desperate for a top-class keeper after below-par displays by Manuel Almunia and Jens Lehmann proved costly.
:D

WengerKnows

Post by WengerKnows »

Who doesn't want gnomes ?

GE|2|2Y

Post by GE|2|2Y »

Honestly..i think that a keeper is the very last thing on wengers shopping list..

Jens looks like he might be going..al signed a long term contract and fabianski is there..

Cant see wenger buying a keeper..

T.S

Re: wenger wants gomes

Post by T.S »

nuttygoonerpaul wrote::D ARSENAL want £12million-rated Brazilian Heurelho Gomes to solve their goalkeeping problem.

The 6ft 5in PSV stopper, 27, signed a new long-term contract in December.

But Arsene Wenger is desperate for a top-class keeper after below-par displays by Manuel Almunia and Jens Lehmann proved costly.
:D
From the Sun, so not gonna happen. Next.

dvbrisgooner1

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

Wouldn't want him - bit of a lumbering oaf, prone to serious errors.

REB

Post by REB »

have not seen enough but what i have seen then i wouldnt be that impressed either,,
and as ts said,, its in the sun :?: them wankers will write anything to fill a page :twisted:

columoz

Post by columoz »

watched this guy againts spurs in the uefa cup and i thought he was very poor. flapping at crosses and awful decision making. he did make one exceptional save towards the end,but no thanks. i agree we need a better keeper but to be fair to almunia he hasnt done too much wrong this season.

EL-Z

Post by EL-Z »

dvbrisgooner1 wrote:Wouldn't want him - bit of a lumbering oaf, prone to serious errors.
and the difference between that and our current keepers lol