When would Season Ticket Offers be sent out?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunnersaurus

Re: When would Season Ticket Offers be sent out?

Post by Gunnersaurus »

I thought they were quite helpful with the seat allocation, had that tool where you can see the view and the bloke looking after me gave me a load of different options to look through, read stories last year about them giving you an expensive seat high behind the goal that they cant sell but he showed me all around the ground.

He made it clear that lower tier (where I have been sitting on a rented one) is not an option as they have to move people first but said to get your foot in the door and apply to move seats the next year.

Can't fault the process.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Gunnersaurus wrote:I thought they were quite helpful with the seat allocation, had that tool where you can see the view and the bloke looking after me gave me a load of different options to look through, read stories last year about them giving you an expensive seat high behind the goal that they cant sell but he showed me all around the ground.

He made it clear that lower tier (where I have been sitting on a rented one) is not an option as they have to move people first but said to get your foot in the door and apply to move seats the next year.

Can't fault the process.
they did that to me, i said ill think about it.

I rang back and spoke to someone else and i got one in block 6

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

I got 2 though although I don't doubt they hold on to the lower as last resort for them.

Damien

Post by Damien »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Damien wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Damien wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:The renewal deadline was yesterday so they'll have a look at who hasn't renewed and probably make phone calls to some of them to try and persuade them to think again. No doubt the price increase will force quite a few to give them up so if you're near the top then you'd better get saving your hard earned pennies cos you'll be getting an email or call in the next couple of weeks.
Just out of interest what number are you on the list?
Well actually about 20,000 :oops:

But I have seen on here people are offered at around 17,000 and above plus I got a phone call a few weeks ago from Arsenal 'checking my details are correct' and they asked if I would accept one if I was offered so I also decided that this was a pre-screening for a possible impending offer. :mrgreen:
Yeah they do this every May. My mates who are also in the 20000s got a call. They're just covering their arses in case of a mass exodus but my guess is that you're maybe a bit too high at the moment but this club of ours moves in mysterious ways so you never know. Chances are they'll offer an expensive Upper Tier ticket to you if you do get offered one so as I said before start saving fella!!
I want to believe :( How much are Upper Tier tickets anyway? No where ever lists the bloody prices. Do I just need to mortgage my soul?
Around 1400-1500.

I defered last year and got my proper one a few weeks ago as I had been renting previously, £1452 each.

I did call them though so if you have defered chase it up as it seems very random, was 21k at the start of last season whrn I got my offer.
Where abouts in the Upper Tier is that?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Block 98 which is directly above block 6.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I haven't renewed and rarely do before July ,I will do though mug that I am !

Damien

Post by Damien »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Block 98 which is directly above block 6.
Wow I thought that would be on the half-way line at least. :shock:

And you were 21,000 on the list when offered?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Half way line was more expensive, yeah 21k at the start of last season, had 2 places on the list, got 1 for me and 1 for my son but it was in his mums name (was on the list before he was thought off) so she is still on the list in error even though we've had the 2 tickets.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another offer.

Damien

Post by Damien »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Half way line was more expensive, yeah 21k at the start of last season, had 2 places on the list, got 1 for me and 1 for my son but it was in his mums name (was on the list before he was thought off) so she is still on the list in error even though we've had the 2 tickets.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another offer.

Increases my hope of getting one then. :barscarf: When did they offer it?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Start of last season and then I called back like they suggested when the season ended.

I had a contact from last year who dealt with me so just e mailed him back.

buckle14

Post by buckle14 »

As someone had mentioned earlier in this post, that their season ticket waiting list number appeared in their account info...... I was just wondering why my number hasn't appeared? I am currently a red member plus (the option that puts you on the season ticket waiting list for an additional £3 per season) - and I have never received any sort of acknowledgement from the club about being on the season ticket waitin list? Can anyon shed any light on this? Cheers

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

My supporters club are about to put themselves on the list, how long do you reckon it would take before we are offered one

valdemordor

Post by valdemordor »

UlsterGooner wrote:My supporters club are about to put themselves on the list, how long do you reckon it would take before we are offered one

6 years at least

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

valdemordor wrote:
UlsterGooner wrote:My supporters club are about to put themselves on the list, how long do you reckon it would take before we are offered one

6 years at least
That long really, i thought the list was made up and Arsenal just pick people who were anywhere on the list, any idea what the number on the waiting list is?

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

That's North Down Arsenal on the list just 63100 to go lol