Wemberlee pre match pubs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Joethecat

Wemberlee pre match pubs

Post by Joethecat »

Hi Everyone,

I am new on here, so many apologies if this topic has alreay been covered (I had a look in The Charity Shield Thead but couldnt find an answer).

I was just wondering what Wembley pubs will be designated "Arsenal" pubs for the charity shield, will we be getting Wembley Central Station end (JJ Moons etc), or are we getting the other end (Sports Bar etc)?

Also, Network Rail are not being very hlpful for City Fans (or people like me who live in between MK and Northampton), their are engineering works from Hemel Hempstead to London Euston, so buses are being laid on from Northampton or ****** Keynes Central,I am going from Bicester, which goes direct to Wembley Stadium in 40 minutes.

Cheers
Joethecat

TheCook

Re: Wemberlee pre match pubs

Post by TheCook »

I would expect Arsenal.com to be publishing this information next week once the *excitement* of the Emirates Cup has subsided.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

TAKE THE GLOBE :box:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

northbank123 wrote:TAKE THE GLOBE :box:
Yah! The globe or the green man where the places to be before the semi final or the final . I don't expect it to be rocking this time.

Aside of the green man why anyone would drink in wembley is beyond me. There's much better options in Baker Street.

guybwood49

Post by guybwood49 »

It has to be the Green Man. Went there before semi and the final place was buzzing. Lots of singing
and chanting.

markmark64

Post by markmark64 »

wheres wembleyparty when you need a venue.............wait it must be sold out.