Last efforts on petition tonight

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ben-gooner14

Last efforts on petition tonight

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I will be emailing arsenal tomorrow evening and my petition is going to be one of the main things to show how many people would like the change, so far 466 have signed it, thanks a lot to them but anyone who hasn't i would be gratefull if they could hopefully get around 500 people.

Here's the link to petition.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Arsenal/index.html

REB

Post by REB »

:D :D :D well done ben,,hope the board will listen,,

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Yes good work Ben, will be great if the club goes with it.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Yeah if they do i think i should be given a knighthood lol

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Arise Sir Ben Gooner 14!

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Im going to postpone email to thurday so more people can do the poll as I only put it on tonight. I would like to tell everyone this is my 101 post and hope everyone has enjoyed them.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

I enjoyed the 17th, 38th, 69th and 99th but you need to do some work on the others!

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

What were them one's, ok most of the others were replies or things i had read in the paper.

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Congratulations Young Ben Gooner 14.

Sorry for the late response but last time I looked you were on 99 posts, next minute 106!! At this rate, you will wear yourself out before you even finish your adolescence!! :oops: :lol:

Chopper was being funny with his last post (fucking hilarious to tell the truth!! That was well done Chopper :lol: ).

Come to think of it, could Young Ben Gooner's response also be a joke! :? :? :shock: In which case, that is also really funny! :lol: :D ).

Fecking hell, I don't think I can distinguish any longer who is being deliberately funny, and who is accidently being comical!! I have officially gone mad!! :wink: :lol:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:
Fecking hell, I don't think I can distinguish any longer who is being deliberately funny, and who is accidently being comical!! I have officially gone mad!! :wink: :lol:
Something else we agree on!

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Ha Ha! I could see that one coming from a mile away! :roll: It was just a question of which one of you would take the opportunity (bit like the Arsenal team really!!) :wink: :lol: