Classless Chavs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
VAVAVOOM 14

Re: Classless Chavs

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

Know it's not natural order but I detest Chelsea more than Spurs.

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

Bradywasking wrote:
LeGinge (Northern Branch) wrote:http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9 ... use-Claims

Well that's ok then. All a misunderstanding :roll:

Disgusting club, disgusting fans.
Straight from the Liverpool Book Of Innocence ...
Just what I thought!

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

When Chelsea played United in the Champions league I ended up feeling like a proper United fan by the end the match. It has never happened before or after as I dont really care or get excited for another team but went through the whole match nervous they would win and then elated when Terry fluffed the penalty. The way Chelsea conducted themselves throughout was disgusting.

Then I realised what had happened to me and booked myself for counselling.

RVP2

Post by RVP2 »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:Know it's not natural order but I detest Chelsea more than Spurs.
I've been of that opinion for a good few years now. Yes Spurs are annoying, but there is absolutely nothing to like about Chelsea from top to bottom.

armchair

Post by armchair »

"Chelsea fans in racism shocker!" :shock:

In other news.................
A pigs arse is pork
The world is round
The pope is Catholic

Is anyone really surprised? Really? :rubchin:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:Know it's not natural order but I detest Chelsea more than Spurs.
I concur.

I support Spurs during any game between them.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

SydneyGooner wrote:
I concur.

Even a cup final?

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

gp543 wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
I concur.

Even a cup final?
Yes. Would rather Spurs triumph in the League Cup final.

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
gp543 wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
I concur.

Even a cup final?
I hate Chelsea more than Tottenham, too. By some distance. For me, I think it's because we're often at home on the same days as Chelsea, so I end up having to put up with them on the trains etc., and 95% of those I encounter are total aunts.

My reaction to the worst cup final fixture in football (which seems to happen far too regularly for my liking) was to hope that Tottenham win. But having thought about it, the win would mean much, much more to Spuds than it would to Chelsea, who wouldn't give a fuck about it. Because of that, I think a Chelsea win will do me.

Hypothetically, if Chelsea only won the League Cup this season, it'd be a huge disappointment, whereas if Spuds won it, they probably would have overachieved.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Weird but without knowing more information I can only think there has to be a very good reason to want Spurs win the final.

A very good reason.

:? :? :?

gp543

Post by gp543 »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
gp543 wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
I concur.

Even a cup final?
I hate Chelsea more than Tottenham, too. By some distance. For me, I think it's because we're often at home on the same days as Chelsea, so I end up having to put up with them on the trains etc., and 95% of those I encounter are total aunts.

My reaction to the worst cup final fixture in football (which seems to happen far too regularly for my liking) was to hope that Tottenham win. But having thought about it, the win would mean much, much more to Spuds than it would to Chelsea, who wouldn't give a fuck about it. Because of that, I think a Chelsea win will do me.

Hypothetically, if Chelsea only won the League Cup this season, it'd be a huge disappointment, whereas if Spuds won it, they probably would have overachieved.
Isn't it also true that Chelsea is very transparent? In that, everyone knows they are a contrived club bought by a gangster Russian billionaire managed by a portuguese twat. Most football fans would agree that they are vile and don't really take them seriously.

Whereas Tottenham, even though we hate them a million times over, are far less institutionally objectionable and a win for them would not come with the same level of asterisks and caveats as one for Chelsea. It would also be lorded over us until we won our next trophy, which would be unbearable.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

arseofacrow wrote:Weird but without knowing more information I can only think there has to be a very good reason to want Spurs win the final.

A very good reason.

Chelsea, from the fans to players to their manager are bigger cu'nts?

Spurs are Spurs, they will always be irrelevant - a complete non-entity of a club. Couldn't care less if they pick up the odd League Cup every decade or so, that is their level.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:Weird but without knowing more information I can only think there has to be a very good reason to want Spurs win the final.

A very good reason.

Chelsea, from the fans to players to their manager are bigger cu'nts?

Spurs are Spurs, they will always be irrelevant - a complete non-entity of a club. Couldn't care less if they pick up the odd League Cup every decade or so, that is their level.
Not good enough for me mate. Nowhere near enough.

In theory, spurs could get a shitload of money and roman pulls out of chelsea. Then it turns around again or?

Spurs are spurs to us for a reason. It's been built up and fought over for decades. It's more than the match.

They are our local rivals. And to some if us, that still means something.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I find it hard to believe some of you hate the chavs more than sp*rs. :shock:

chavs are *word censored* now doubt especially the 5 on the metro but sp*rs and their fans are utter utter *word censored* IMO and I hate nothing or no one like I hate sp*rs not even close

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

gp543 wrote:Isn't it also true that Chelsea is very transparent? In that, everyone knows they are a contrived club bought by a gangster Russian billionaire managed by a portuguese twat. Most football fans would agree that they are vile and don't really take them seriously.

Whereas Tottenham, even though we hate them a million times over, are far less institutionally objectionable and a win for them would not come with the same level of asterisks and caveats as one for Chelsea. It would also be lorded over us until we won our next trophy, which would be unbearable.
I think that's true to a point, but now that many others clubs have been taken over by billionaires, it's less of a big deal than it was back in 2003, in my opinion. Sure, we all know that Chelsea are only successful because of the money, but I think that's the way it's going to be at every club soon (if it isn't already). Future generations will grow up not knowing it any other way, and thus those imaginary asterisks that we attribute to Chelsea's trophy record will erode over the course of time.

For better or worse, Chelsea have changed the parameters of how to succeed in football, and I think that 12 years ago we were all right to moan about it - but I think today, in 2015, it's time to accept that this is the way football's gone and compete accordingly. I don't like it, but it is what it is.