Is Dein about to make a return?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Where as your views are floppy, lacking in support and are fronted by nipples! :lol: :lol:

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

if this was the spurs web site there would be no mention of tits boobs jugs etc

as its full of Dicks, Cocks, Pricks and they all talk Bollocks!!!

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Where as your views are floppy, lacking in support and are fronted by nipples! :lol: :lol:
One thing's for sure - they are firm, plentiful and not false!! :wink: :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I can see this is going to be a love hate relationship!

Eboue Can't Defend

DB10GOONER wrote: F*ck me, here we go again. Making right tits of ourselves... :oops:

I know I know, but the oldies are goldies! :wink:
DB10 GOONER, I think you'll find that the oldies are the saggies!! Better small and firm, in my opinion!! :D :wink:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

ECD sorry to change the subject but where did you get your picture and can you get them in other players ??????

Eboue Can't Defend

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:ECD sorry to change the subject but where did you get your picture and can you get them in other players ??????
Sorry for the delay in replying.

It's taken me over an hour to track this post down again, because there are sooooo many threads on here and I couldn't remember where I saw your message. And you should know me by now, I can't see a new thread comment without putting my tuppence worth in!

In answer to your question, I actually followed some instructions sent in by Tony Saunders on another thread. I did try and track it down but gave up after 30 minutes (phew! do you realise how hard I've been working for you?).

However, what I will do is try and leave a message for Tony Saunders on another thread and direct him to this one. He will then be able to give you the relevant information!

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Thanks for all the hard work ECD :)

Eboue Can't Defend

You're more than welcome. My good mate Tony Saunders will hopefully help you out coz he's the expert (don't tell him I said that!), and I look forward to seeing what avatar you choose.

MK Gould

Re: Is Dein about to make a return?

Post by MK Gould »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Dein tipped for return to Arsenal in takeover
Reported by the Sunday Telegraph
This must have been the biggest non-news article of the weekend. If Arsenal are to be bought any time soon then its just about 100% chance that it'll be Kronke. If its Kronke then its just about 100% chance that he'll bring back Dein. It didn't exactly demonstrate insider knowledge from the Telegraph!