Chelsea home thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Chelsea home thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Chippy wrote:Just watched the Chavs Manure game on Tivo and we haven't got a prayer against either. Best result for this game is a draw. Oh and Cesc should get a good round of applause like Mata did at the chavs. Are we now scummier than them? :evil:

I would def give cesc a round of applause/cheer before the kick off and I wouldn't boo him unless he kicked one of our's or tried to get our players booked/sent off. Cesc is still a legend in my eyes and I hope it remains that way 8)

To echo what rebs has said, the chavs are nasty pikey b*stards both on and off the field and there is no team that I would rather thrash right now, than those c.unts :evil: :evil: Sadly it wont happen though :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yes, but Cesc has now become one of them - and is now (as you so succinctly put it) ' a nasty pikey b*stard - end of.

If we do not turn up and play with the same grit and determination that enabled us to beat 4hitty at their place - the chavpikeys will beat us...my heart likes to hope for a narrow win - But as has been truthfully stated maureen has wenger in his pocket...sad and fecking damn annoying, but true.

The chavs are going to win the title, but I would dearly love us to beat the cuntss and laugh at their scumfans - and make them wait a a bit longer...

Heart says; 2 - 1

Head says: 1 - 2

:?

G_G

Post by G_G »

I seriously hope we smash them once and for all As I can't stand them as a club , not to mention their pri** of a manager.
TBH, I couldn't care less about the whole Fabregas saga , as I no longer consider him after the choice he made last summer...(much like the 'little boy' Rvp).
On a more important note, I hope that AW learned something from yesterday's performance and decide not to change to starting XI too much ...especially in defence.
Schezny should not play again this season and bellerin and Monreal should be definite starters.
However I fear that Aw will be too worried to lose this game and end our run and might do Maureen and park the bus a bit. We should hope for a flash of brilliance from Alexis or Giroud. The Pri** will no doubt play with 10 men behind the ball and hope that their n.10 creates something out of nothing and/or get a penalty of free kick. As they usually do.

Let's hope for the best as time has come for us to stand up and be counted against that lot.
Come on You Gunners!!!!

silus

Post by silus »

I won't be booing Cesc....he hasn't really done anything wrong in my eyes...i also won't be applauding him as he's a chelsea player.
I do however think it's about time that picture of him, on the bridge leaving the ground (ken friar bridge?), is taken down...its embarrassing having a player of one of our (supposed) rivals in with our legends.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

I booed RVP when he came back and rightly so in my eyes. :twisted:

I won't be there but I wouldn't boo cesc. I just don't see him as traitor even if he played for them because he would have come back if we wanted him.

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Supagoon wrote:I booed RVP when he came back and rightly so in my eyes. :twisted:

I won't be there but I wouldn't boo cesc. I just don't see him as traitor even if he played for them because he would have come back if we wanted him.

He shouldn't have made such a fuss to go in the first place fook him.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

No need for the booing of Cesc, we all know, Chelsea fans included that given the choice he would have been back at Arsenal in the blink of an eye.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

gp543 wrote:1-0. Coquelin to two foot Mourinho moments before full time.
Get Diaby on to repeat his trick on Terry and then Flamini can get his arse off the bench to flatten Mourinho.

Then they can both fuck off. Wonderful. :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

G_G wrote:I seriously hope we smash them once and for all As I can't stand them as a club , not to mention their pri** of a manager.
TBH, I couldn't care less about the whole Fabregas saga , as I no longer consider him after the choice he made last summer...(much like the 'little boy' Rvp).
On a more important note, I hope that AW learned something from yesterday's performance and decide not to change to starting XI too much ...especially in defence.
Schezny should not play again this season and bellerin and Monreal should be definite starters.
However I fear that Aw will be too worried to lose this game and end our run and might do Maureen and park the bus a bit. We should hope for a flash of brilliance from Alexis or Giroud. The Pri** will no doubt play with 10 men behind the ball and hope that their n.10 creates something out of nothing and/or get a penalty of free kick. As they usually do.

Let's hope for the best as time has come for us to stand up and be counted against that lot.
Come on You Gunners!!!!
So does that mean we have 2 hope's.................. :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

An early goal from Arsenal would be very welcome in this one, would set the game up nicely, as we know how Chelsea will play just like they did against Man Utd
Know it wont really mean much in the scheme of things, but would love nothing better than beating that lot...... at least to delay the inevitable

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Redarmy wrote:An early goal from Arsenal would be very welcome in this one, would set the game up nicely, as we know how Chelsea will play just like they did against Man Utd
Know it wont really mean much in the scheme of things, but would love nothing better than beating that lot...... at least to delay the inevitable
Chelsea will play for a draw. Standard from Moaninho, he doesn't want to give us even a sniff of winning the title.

Herd

Post by Herd »

They will be happy to Park the Bus and hit us on the break as they have a thousand times .
We must revert to the system we had b4 the Cup semi or we will be picked off !
I hate Chelsea and their smuggy fans and would love us to win , really love it as Keegan would say ,but realistically as long as we get a point its all good !

remigardeshair

Post by remigardeshair »

Lots of possession, minimal chances, 0-0.

Let's show some class and not boo Cesc, entirely different situation to RvP or Cashley.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Hate the the racist chavscum with a vengeance - them the players, the fans, the manager - they are all well suited to one another...Utter Filth. :box:

PLEASE Let us win! :? :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

remigardeshair wrote:
Let's show some class and not boo Cesc, entirely different situation to RvP or Cashley.
Totally agree.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

(Disclaimer**) I can't get my head around the fact Ospina, Bellerin, Monreal and Giroud will all start in what is (rivalries aside) a pretty meaningless fixture. Quite incredible that those same players were rested for our biggest game of the season last weekend so they would be fresh for this.

**I have managed zero games.