Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
trustno10

Re: Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

Post by trustno10 »

Looking to loan out 2 season tickets next season in the West upper, block 132. £1135 per ticket. 5 away points on both.

PM if interested and for further details. Thanks

The DBs

Post by The DBs »

I also have a possible two season tickets Block 132 that i cant use next season. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me ASAP

shahaan

Post by shahaan »

EDIT: GONE
Last edited by shahaan on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IrishJB

Re: Silver membership Offered for Loan **SOLD**

Post by IrishJB »

Silver available 2015-16

Send pm if interested with ur contact details

John

**SOLD** **SOLD** **SOLD** **SOLD**
Last edited by IrishJB on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

PM sent

Cheers

JoeAFC97

Post by JoeAFC97 »

I'm a cannon club member I go to about 15/20/25 games a season, mostly home but away when I can. Moving closer to Arsenal neck year so will be looking to go many more time. Easy enough for me to get home tickets because I'm a cannon club member like I said, but this season I would like to attend more away fixtures. I was just wondering whether anybody would be selling their memberships to me for this season so I could purchase away tickets? Pm me if there is any available. I have bought away tickets off of members for FV on here and on twitter before.

essem

Post by essem »

Will have 1 season ticket available for home games during the months of August and November. Seat is based in block 7

AFCjames

Post by AFCjames »

Unlikely but anyone that has any spare travel clubs / away schemes / memberships with 30+ Away points,
please get in touch

Thanks

James

jamphi24

Post by jamphi24 »

Hi all,
I have a season ticket available. Back of Lower Tier, Block 18 (next to away fans).
Face value which is £1100. PM if interested cheers.

It is available for whole season and likely beyond for a couple of years.

In the past haven't included away/neutral location tickets as part of the rights for ease and would prefer to keep it that way if possible.

S3aninLondon

Post by S3aninLondon »

Have a season ticket in Block 9, Row 18 (Lower Tier, North Bank) that I'm looking to rent out due to family commitments.

Brownie1991

Post by Brownie1991 »

Hi Guys,

Moving to London in August and I would be keen to rent 2 x Silver memberships for 15/16.

I Am only new on this forum. PM if you can help me out.

Much appreciated.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

Brownie1991 wrote:Hi Guys,

Moving to London in August and I would be keen to rent 2 x Silver memberships for 15/16.

I Am only new on this forum. PM if you can help me out.

Much appreciated.

Mods - This new forum member PM'd me with the following...

"I am only new on the forum and I have just posted on the Season Tickets thread. I did this before I read some rules saying that posters shouldn't post on the thread until they have at least 20 odd posts to their name.

Truth is I am an Aussie who is moving to London in August with my girlfriend to live for 2 years on a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. I am an Accountant and will be looking for work in a Bank or large company. You can check my profile on Linked In (Ed's note - I have deleted this, but if anyone follows up, I am sure the poster will provide the link) to see that I am a respectable trustworthy guy. I am not here to cause any issues but simply to try and rent 2 x Silver Memberships for the upcoming season so my girlfriend and I can attend as many games as possible while we are in London as we are both massive Arsenal fans. We are both Red Member's, so worst comes to worst, I will be trying my best to snag tickets but I know my chances are poor.

If you need to delete my post, so be it, but if you could vouch for me, I would be extremely grateful"

Me again - fair enough, so Mods and forum members, least we can do is give the guy enough rope to either hang himself or go on the trusted members list after successful transactions.

kevstarkie

Post by kevstarkie »

Know it's unlikely but if the Utd at home game isn't moved for TV I would be looking to use a silver membership if possible. If it's moved then I will have a silver membership to rent. PM me if required.

BONVIVEUR

Post by BONVIVEUR »

Deferred membership last year , but have been offered 2 x season tickets for 2015/16, would like to rent out, will find out price and location on Mon when box office opens, pm if interested, cheers!

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Looking to loan out my 2 season tickets next season (2016-17) for ONE SEASON ONLY, block 100, they both currently have 35+ away credits, face value this season was £1440 in anyone is interested give me a shout