ZAGREB AWAY: Drinking / Eating etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
HARLOW GOONER

ZAGREB AWAY: Drinking / Eating etc

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Any recommendations ??

WEWEREINVINCIBLE!

Re: ZAGREB AWAY: Drinking / Eating etc

Post by WEWEREINVINCIBLE! »

Google FSF Zagreb. There is a Pdf download with info. Believe it is from England Fanclub from a couple years ago got some good info on.

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

WEWEREINVINCIBLE! wrote:Google FSF Zagreb. There is a Pdf download with info. Believe it is from England Fanclub from a couple years ago got some good info on.
Thanks Michael.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:yawn:

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Tickets arrived with anyone yet?

mickess

Post by mickess »

Mine arrived today.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Not a massive amount of interest in this one then :lol: The Club is suggesting we sold approaching 1500 tickets for this one, most of which I'm guessing will end up either with Croatian gooners as red members or sold onto them.

A bit like going to Newcastle or Sunderland then, except understanding Croatian is easier than Scottish.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Robin_L wrote:Not a massive amount of interest in this one then :lol: The Club is suggesting we sold approaching 1500 tickets for this one, most of which I'm guessing will end up either with Croatian gooners as red members or sold onto them.

A bit like going to Newcastle or Sunderland then, except understanding Croatian is easier than Scottish.
Arsenal Slovenia will be out in force. They were the majority that went to Udinese in 2011, my mate almost stumbled onto their coach back afterwards :lol:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

WEWEREINVINCIBLE!

Post by WEWEREINVINCIBLE! »

Reckon most will head to Oliver Twist and surroundings.
Alternative would be Brewdogs (American Sportsbar) Got lots of screens, great burgers, steaks etc and Beer still under £2. (Local Pan, Carlsberg, Guiness, Budvar & some Belgium ones)
Speaking to barman tonight he said "Will have Dynamo fans also (oobviously) but is all good. If busy enough can open basement hall for Gooners.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Brave people drinking in Zagreb. I wonder what the ultras will make of our multi cultural support.

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Robin_L wrote:Not a massive amount of interest in this one then :lol: The Club is suggesting we sold approaching 1500 tickets for this one, most of which I'm guessing will end up either with Croatian gooners as red members or sold onto them.

Arsenal Slovenia will be out in force. They were the majority that went to Udinese in 2011, my mate almost stumbled onto their coach back afterwards :lol:
Anyone that was in Milan a few years ago remember the "Lena from Slovenia" chant in the square before the game? She had a nice arse and was reminded :lol:

Right crazy bunch of fuckers they were :barscarf: