The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Is it time for a Jan Transfer Window Thread Yet?

Post by augie »

spike241 wrote:According to Sky the medical is complete and we're just finalising details.
They also say we hope he'll be available for the trip to Arsenal though so I wouldn't believe a word they say.

In most transfer deals the transfer fee and the contract money is agreed and tied down before the medical.......with our club who knows what the f.uck goes on :roll: Every day that passes without this deal getting completed, I cant help but hope a little more that the transfer will collapse - it is nothing personal against the guy but I just believe that we could and should be buying better quality 8) Of course that is just another ploy from le cock......drag out the deal teasing me slightly and then just when my hopes are sky high, the b.astard will kick the chair out from beneath me :evil:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
spike241 wrote:According to Sky the medical is complete and we're just finalising details.
They also say we hope he'll be available for the trip to Arsenal though so I wouldn't believe a word they say.
We'll hammer them, they're sh1te 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

spike241

Post by spike241 »

rodders999 wrote:
We'll hammer them, they're sh1te 8)
:D you'd think they'd proofread shit like that before they posted it

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal are closing in on the signings of Nigerian teenagers Kelechi Nwakali and Samuel Chukwueze, who impressed during last year's Under-17 World Cup. (Sky Sports)

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger also wants to offer Costa Rica striker Joel Campbell, 23, a contract extension beyond the end of the season. (Daily Telegraph)

Will this Nightmare Never End! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I love the way we drag this one out squuezing the last drops of drama out of a mundane signing of a cutprice player from a piss poor league. or am i just an old cynic .?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I would have seriously preferred Krychowiak over Elneny but I think Wenger's playing the cut price card.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

mcdowell42 wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... al-7173747

You couldn't make this shit up :lol:
Park had the same issue and got around it although he went missing from the moment he joined so wouldn't have made a difference. :lol:

Knowing our luck Elneny will be blinding and we'll lose him for the year.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

mcdowell42 wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... al-7173747

You couldn't make this shit up :lol:
He's 23. He has to do it by the time he's 30 so there's no immediate panic. If he's any good I'm sure the club will sort it. If he's no good he'll be gone by 2023 anyway, as long as our medical team don't get hold of him.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Herd wrote:I love the way we drag this one out squuezing the last drops of drama out of a mundane signing of a cutprice player from a piss poor league. or am i just an old cynic .?
You are probably an old cynic but that is also what is happening here. Basically pissed away half the transfer window on dithering about with Joe Average who isn't the answer to any of our problems.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The geezer that none of us could give an absolute flying fuck about is coming

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Apparently he confirmed the Egyptian has joined us

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wenger: "Elneny will of course join us. He has joined us. We will see if he can qualify for Sunday (against Stoke)" #Arsenal
11:21pm - 13 Jan 16

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Wenger: "Elneny will of course join us. He has joined us. We will see if he can qualify for Sunday (against Stoke)" #Arsenal
11:21pm - 13 Jan 16
I've gone from not giving a fuck to hoping we get this guy on the pitch ASAP instead of Flamini or Arteta. Whatever he's like he's got to be an upgrade on those two.