Bindippers away Wed 20.00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Bindippers away Wed 20.00

Post by Gunner Rob »

trying not to be negative but I don't share some of the optimism on here ahead of this match.
we should beat them but.... :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:trying not to be negative but I don't share some of the optimism on here ahead of this match.

Not easy to find one and I know that, but if we get any sort of a decent referee we will beat them 2-1 or 3-1 :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

The result will probably be in direct relation to the amount of title talk over the last week or so.

So, I predict a tight 2-1 win.

:D :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:just imagine if we manage to get 6 points v liverpool and stoke away

christ i think even I might blow my load if that happened :shock: :barscarf: :oops:
Ive never wanted us to lose a game ever ......................until I saw this post :shock: :roll: :?

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

If we get 6 points from the next two games I will start to believe

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:just imagine if we manage to get 6 points v liverpool and stoke away

christ i think even I might blow my load if that happened :shock: :barscarf: :oops:
Ive never wanted us to lose a game ever ......................until I saw this post :shock: :roll: :?
We won't beat Stoke away. Fucking graveyard up there for us. And whatever prick is in charge there, whether it is Pulis or Hughes, Wenger gets schooled. Gotta get something tonight. At least Mourinho is not a Chelsea anymore, even if they were bottom, we still wouldn't beat them if he was there. I predict 2 draws and a loss coming up. Or a win and a draw at best.

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Herd wrote:

We won't beat Stoke away. Fucking graveyard up there for us. And whatever prick is in charge there, whether it is Pulis or Hughes, Wenger gets schooled. Gotta get something tonight. At least Mourinho is not a Chelsea anymore, even if they were bottom, we still wouldn't beat them if he was there. I predict 2 draws and a loss coming up. Or a win and a draw at best.

At the moment I would have to say that getting 4pts from those two games would be a good return 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gunner Rob wrote:trying not to be negative but I don't share some of the optimism on here ahead of this match.

I'm of the same sentiment,we should beat them off the pitch,but I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us,our record supposedly that of the last 17 games we played against them we have only lost twice.I hate losing to these Scum.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:If we get 6 points from the next two games I will start to believe
If we need a draw to win the league and we're 9 nil up with 30 seconds to go, I will start to believe :wink:

Been hurt too many times to have it other way, that whole Birmingham, Eduardo, Adebayor not passing to Bendtner (or was it the other way round?) Clichy, Gallas incident haunts me!!!!!

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

rodders999 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:If we get 6 points from the next two games I will start to believe
If we need a draw to win the league and we're 9 nil up with 30 seconds to go, I will start to believe :wink:

Been hurt too many times to have it other way, that whole Birmingham, Eduardo, Adebayor not passing to Bendtner (or was it the other way round?) Clichy, Gallas incident haunts me!!!!!
That's when my hatred of Wenger began. That season we had players fighting, and a manager doing fuck all about it. Add to that his non-existent approach to the transfer window that season. Regardless of how many points we gain in the next few games, I still expect things to go up shit creek on the title run in.

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

Liverpool look vulnerable at the moment and there for the taking. Possession and passing will be key - keep the ball and wear them out while they press. Reckon we can do the job and take 3 pts forward onto Stoke.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Tommy_Goon wrote:Liverpool look vulnerable at the moment and there for the taking. Possession and passing will be key - keep the ball and wear them out while they press. Reckon we can do the job and take 3 pts forward onto Stoke.
when i saw your post I thought "newbie" :lol:

welcome to the forum :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Tommy_Goon wrote:Liverpool look vulnerable at the moment and there for the taking. Possession and passing will be key - keep the ball and wear them out while they press. Reckon we can do the job and take 3 pts forward onto Stoke.
Yes, need to pass accurately and quickly and not give possession away to easily, they will press and try to stop the passing game

Not a Walcott fan but his pace could be useful as an outlet ball, one thing for sure if Campbell plays he will work his socks off for the team

Still think we will win, but worried about the dodgy decisions from an intimidated referee

As anyone who has been up there can tell you, its just like orchestrated cheating with 40,000 cheats in unison

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Herd wrote:

At the moment I would have to say that getting 4pts from those two games would be a good return 8)
A good return, it would be blinding. I was thinking 4 points from the THREE games not the two :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Most on here would probably agrre GR - But it has got to the point that we also have to live in La La Land just to get through eachgame / week / season ...

Sad? Yup!

Crazy? Yup!

But necessary till wenker does one. :cry: