Leicester - go on and do it if we don't

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Lee1

Leicester - go on and do it if we don't

Post by Lee1 »

On the assumption we don't take advantage of this once in a decade opportunity to win the league as we pussy tip tap to inglorious failure again,well done Leicester......awesome and the kick up the arse this league needs

spike241

Re: Leicester - go on and do it if we don't

Post by spike241 »

I'm not exactly optimistic about our chances so I'd love it if Leicester won. Probably wouldn't stop Wenger moaning about financial doping but it'd make a great counter argument.

augie

Post by augie »

Personally I would be quite comfortable if Leicester win it even if it is at our expense - as an oldie I feel that football has gone badly wrong over the last decade or so, and is so far up it's own arse :roll: Through FFP (even though it has been diluted) the big clubs have virtually created a cartel that will prevent a rich sugar daddy coming in and bankrolling a club like Blackburn and lifting them into the top bracket of clubs, thus ensuring that their will be only be a select few competing for the big prizes most of the time. Football needs a Leicester story - it needs a small club to come from nowhere and blow the mega wealthy clubs out of the water.
Our club (for example) has become a club comfortable in their status as a top 4 team and able to focus on maximising financial profits regardless of actually winning the big trophies :oops: How embarrassing will it be to AFC and other big clubs, to see a minnow like Leicester top the table ? No more bullshit excuses about artificial wealth, ffp, a lack of quality players, will mask the ineptitude of the scouting and lack of coaching within our club, and it will certainly shine the spotlight on a maanger that has spent the last decade making bullshit excuses for his failure. It will also shine the spotlight on an owner and his stooges on the board, who have sat back and allowed our great club to be usurped by a club that have only been back in the top division for 2 seasons now

We all know that the Leicester story wont last, and I personally don't think that they will finish in the top 2, but for me their success (as long as it lasts) can only be good for football and I would love to see the win the league and shove the patronising bullshit the media keep throwing at them :evil:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

An incredible story, hats off to them and if they play us off the park next week we should all stay and applaud them off.

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Well said Augie. Just been arguing (nicely) with my son about this. He thinks I am slagging off our current players...well maybe I am. I just would love our massively expensively assembled squad to wake up. To win a game,a sequence,a cup you need to work before you pose.Sadly we don't. Leicester were brilliant today but we won't learn under him. How did they do it? Worked their fucking bollocks off and played to every strength they have. Brilliant performance putting tip tap pseuds to shame :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Leicester winning it is Wenger's get out of jail card (like he ever needs one). After all they didn't just pip Wengers "brave" gladiators to the title they also saw off the oil rich clubs & the free spending Man. U. Wenger off the hook, no shame losing to this powerful Leicester team,, after all they beat everybody. PRICK!!

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

We aint going to win it with that *word censored* in charge, so would like to see Leicester win it, however can see them choking and what with Man City being so inconsistent then it opens the door for the Scum who along with Leicester are the form team at the moment, worrying times

armchair

Post by armchair »

Fs this really is the worst thread ever. Fuck leicester.

Half n half scarves anyone? :roll:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

armchair wrote:Fs this really is the worst thread ever. Fuck leicester.
I would like to see them win if we don't, but I cannot possibly want a team to win the title instead of us. Never!!!!!

augie

Post by augie »

yes please :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Fuck off and wake up...can't you see what Leicester are doing ?

armchair

Post by armchair »

Lee1 wrote:

Nice.

Yea "Leicester go on and do it.........."
Put that on the front page of the forum. Well done. :roll:

Fuck Leicester

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Those other fucking bastards scraped a win I see. Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking worst ever season :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:Those other fucking bastards scraped a win I see. Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking worst ever season :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
How come they can always burgle a win, time & fucking time again. Not us though... we couldn't break through & get a 1 - 0 win even if it meant the players would face a firing squad if they didn't. I would'nt be surprised if spurs won the fucking title and Wenger and his bunch of pussies wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

armchair wrote:
Lee1 wrote:

Nice.

Yea "Leicester go on and do it.........."
Put that on the front page of the forum. Well done. :roll:

Fuck Leicester
Prick.....proper team giving it their all. And we are...? Can't you see it