Arsenal Fan TV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Arsenal Fan TV

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Herd wrote:Cringeworthy doesnt cut it ,but thats our fans , we are a refuge for the feeble minded !
Umm... what does that say about us Herd?

FanTV can be quite amusing for us to watch and occasionally there is a decent opinion on there however he does tend to go for the viewer 'favourites' rather than a cross section and this can make it embarrassing when others watch it :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There are certain types of people that want to be interviewed outside football grounds. Going to the game isn't enough. They also want some kind of pathetic z-list type local celebrity attached to their visit. :roll: :oops:

These are the kind of idiots that wear the branded club boxers, jersey, socks, wristband, hoody, jacket, scarf and hat to games because a replica jersey doesn't stand out enough. Y'know, the type of morons that take selfies during the game. Y'know, the kind of planks that dress up in costumes so the SlySports cameras will pick them out in the crowd. You know the kind. Arseholes. :roll: :oops:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Been said earlier - the concept was good at first but it's now been hijacked by utter bellends.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Roll this out at any club and you will find that it will attract the weekend wankers and showcase the worst of a fanbase. Plus I do find this video very funny - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjfh8C04x8k

To be honest I'm not sure it's any worse than the dickheads who sit in the front few rows at the Emirates praying that they will be able to indicate the score with their fingers when the Sky camera sweeps round as a sub is being made.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:There are certain types of people that want to be interviewed outside football grounds. Going to the game isn't enough. They also want some kind of pathetic z-list type local celebrity attached to their visit. :roll: :oops:

These are the kind of idiots that wear the branded club boxers, jersey, socks, wristband, hoody, jacket, scarf and hat to games because a replica jersey doesn't stand out enough. Y'know, the type of morons that take selfies during the game. Y'know, the kind of planks that dress up in costumes so the SlySports cameras will pick them out in the crowd. You know the kind. Arseholes. :roll: :oops:
Agreed, think these types have always been around, seem to notice them more at the Emirates though :rubchin:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Redarmy wrote:Going against the tide of opinion here :shock:

Definitely feel there is a place for direct fan reaction, and some of these rants could get through to Wenger if properly constructed or at least make others think more deeply about what is going on at the club

That said take your point that there are some weird guys on there, Ty for example.....but hey that is a cross section of society

One or 2 worth listening too, one guy in particular do not know his name very considered in his thoughts and another guy who wears bobble hat.....

To summarise, not really a fan but as i say sometimes have a look just for curiosity :D
So what your saying is your Ty-Curious :shock: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Going against the tide of opinion here :shock:

Definitely feel there is a place for direct fan reaction, and some of these rants could get through to Wenger if properly constructed or at least make others think more deeply about what is going on at the club

That said take your point that there are some weird guys on there, Ty for example.....but hey that is a cross section of society

One or 2 worth listening too, one guy in particular do not know his name very considered in his thoughts and another guy who wears bobble hat.....

To summarise, not really a fan but as i say sometimes have a look just for curiosity :D
So what your saying is your Ty-Curious :shock: :lol:
Not sure who would want to listen to this guy....i certainly don't

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I liked it originally until they had the reoccurring pantomime idiots. I can't be bothered to watch now because it is always incoherent garble.

It seems like a similar theme to the people that cry on X-Factor because they value fame even though that fame makes them look like a plank.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:I used to enjoy watching Claude.....then he went and said Tottenham could win the league. Still, its nice to know what augie really looks like now :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock:

:rubchin:

I didn't know Augie was black and worked for Arsenal TV !? :D :wink:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Were gooners and were gunning
Arsenal are coming
Never losing hope cause were makin something out of nothing
..............Arsene Wenger shut it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72xRZ4FF1IQ

courtesy of ArsenalFanTV

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:There are certain types of people that want to be interviewed outside football grounds. Going to the game isn't enough. They also want some kind of pathetic z-list type local celebrity attached to their visit. :roll: :oops:

Dont forget the *word censored* with flat caps trying to look hard DB 10 !

I am going to be dressed up tonight in a penis head onesy and Im deffo buying a half and half scarf for tonight ,my son has a matching vagina onesey and a go pro camera !

Oh the fun we will have witht eh barca fans whose main language will be arabic !

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Wilson wrote:Were gooners and were gunning
Arsenal are coming

courtesy of ArsenalFanTV
I only just got that horrendous image out of my head of that oaf and the Broadmoor patient singing. This level of cringe should see guys like this banned for life.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:

Dont forget the *word censored* with flat caps trying to look hard DB 10 !

I am going to be dressed up tonight in a penis head onesy and Im deffo buying a half and half scarf for tonight ,my son has a matching vagina onesey and a go pro camera !

Oh the fun we will have witht eh barca fans whose main language will be arabic !
:coffeespit:

You and your son are going dressed as arseofacrow and SPUDMASHER??!! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wilson wrote:Were gooners and were gunning
Arsenal are coming

courtesy of ArsenalFanTV
:suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy - with all due respect, I've deleted your post about Wenger, as it mentioned Wenger and "death" although it didn't use that exact word. I've also deleted your post quoting it OneBard.

TBH I think it was meant tongue in cheek (and wasn't a death threat btw OneBard) and wasn't as bad as the idiotic wishing he died of AIDS we had on here recently - but Onebard has made an issue out of it so it's gone. I'm just going to delete any post that mentions Wenger dying or being killed as it is just fucking quicker and easier tbh. :roll: