Scum Away 5th March 2016

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rosie_titters

Re: Scum Away 5th March 2016

Post by Rosie_titters »

wouldn't be surprised we go there and nick it 1-0 or 2-1. Go level on points and everything will be rosie again. Well until the following week.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

City will thrash Villa home. Man United could easily win away to WBA, and if that happens and we lose, were sucked into a dog fight with the Manchester clubs for the last two CL spots.

There really is a possibility we finish outside the top 4 this year.

I almost will it to happen, if it means its enough for Wenger to leave.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Wilson wrote:City will thrash Villa home. Man United could easily win away to WBA, and if that happens and we lose, were sucked into a dog fight with the Manchester clubs for the last two CL spots.

Yes
The way we played against Hull Reserves, Manure Reserves & the Swans Reserves we can't possibly get a result against the Scum. Sad but true. Hope I'm wrong. I hate them. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ray C wrote:
Wilson wrote:City will thrash Villa home. Man United could easily win away to WBA, and if that happens and we lose, were sucked into a dog fight with the Manchester clubs for the last two CL spots.

Yes
The way we played against Hull Reserves, Manure Reserves & the Swans Reserves we can't possibly get a result against the Scum. Sad but true. Hope I'm wrong. I hate them. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Thats all you can go on mate, and realistically not expecting anything other than a drubbing and a severe chasing at WHL

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
Ray C wrote:

Yes

Thats all you can go on mate, and realistically not expecting anything other than a drubbing and a severe chasing at WHL
You never know.... it might just be scintillating :shock: :D :shock:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Cech out for 3-4 weeks according to Wenger

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:Cech out for 3-4 weeks according to Wenger
When you say "weeks" Arsene, we all know you mean "months" you crafty old devil you. :barscarf:

:suicide:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Won't be ready until the end of April, then suffer a leetle setback and miss the start of next season.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Wouldn't be a championship title tilt without no.1 keeper being out injured 1998, Manninger, 2002 Richard Wright. Both close titles. I'd put chambers in for Kos next to BFG as Gabriel has been culpable for 3 of the last 5 goals we've conceded.

We've got to get behind the team for this game. Put the anger aside and get the positive vibes behind our Arsenal. Come On You Reds :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Wouldn't be a championship title tilt without no.1 keeper being out injured 1998, Manninger, 2002 Richard Wright. Both close titles. I'd put chambers in for Kos next to BFG as Gabriel has been culpable for 3 of the last 5 goals we've conceded.

We've got to get behind the team for this game. Put the anger aside and get the positive vibes behind our Arsenal. Come On You Reds :barscarf: :barscarf:
I see what you are saying RE Gabriel but Chambers is rash as fuck in the box. He terrifies me. I'd nearly stick Nacho in there but the thought of Gibbs on the left makes vomit come into my mouth. :|

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The closer the game comes the more i fear a turdholing of the highest order :( i think they will do us good and proper.

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

Feels like our best hope is them starting to wilt a bit under the pressure/starting the get a bit tired. Most of their players have played a lot of games this season and a lot of reports seem to suggest they weren't as energetic on Wednesday as they have been.

Sad that the hope is they will come down to our current level rather than we step it up but that really does feel like our best hope.

Could never imagine saying this at the start of the season but Campbell must start. On Tuesday we looked dangerous on the right hand side with him and Bellerin (until that substitution).

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
When you say "weeks" Arsene, we all know you mean "months" you crafty old devil you. :barscarf:

:suicide:
Yuk, Yuk, the loveable old rogue. Probably said it with that mischevious glint in his eye we've all come to love so much. :lol: :lol:

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

xisstential wrote:
HeldersMoustache wrote:Struggling to see anything but disappointment for this game. It's quite obvious that somewhere, Wenger isn't doing enough. Whether it's spending, recruiting, scouting, whatever- it has to be looked at and resolved! We can chat all day about negatives, but it is essential that going into a new world financially for EPL in particular, it is ESSENTIAL that we recruit the RIGHT player, regardless of the amount. Can Wenger instigate a 'new wave' for Arsenal- one where we win things again?
Seriously are you out of your fucking mind??? Wenger is the problem, the ENTIRE problem. HE needs to go, then we can start rebuilding. Asking him to buy players is like giving an alcoholic £100 and sending him into the pub for a bag of crisps.
Hahaha funniest and most accurate comment I've read on here in ages

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Redarmy wrote:
Ray C wrote:

Yes

A drubbing I agree with but a chasing :lol:

On the pitch, I really fear we are going to get spanked badly tomorrow. I just don't think we have the confidence, tactics or guts to beat them.
Our defence is shit, our midfield weak and unable to fight its way out of a paper bag and our front line doesn't know where the goal is........................Seriously concerned we are onto a heavy defeat
Last edited by SPARKSY on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.