help please

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
T.S

Post by T.S »

Hleb is my Hero: Controversial. Still, you could have at least quoted yourself properly…

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

tonysaunders wrote:Hleb is my Hero: Controversial. Still, you could have at least quoted yourself properly…
Not sure what you mean. Being a single man, I 'quote myself properly' almost every evening!!!

By the way you, you started by saying: "Hleb is my Hero". Is that a mistake or have I finally won you over?

T.S

Post by T.S »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:Hleb is my Hero: Controversial. Still, you could have at least quoted yourself properly…
Not sure what you mean. Being a single man, I 'quote myself properly' almost every evening!!!

By the way you, you started by saying: "Hleb is my Hero". Is that a mistake or have I finally won you over?
Almost every evening? I've quoted myself (properly, I might add) twice since you posted your reply...

Also, yep, your subliminal messaging and popping up all over these message boards has finally won me over. Congrats.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:

Almost every evening? I've quoted myself (properly, I might add) twice since you posted your reply...

Also, yep, your subliminal messaging and popping up all over these message boards has finally won me over. Congrats.
FINALLY. Now you pair can get married and stop all this bickering!! :wink: :lol:

Or should that be star all the bickering... :?

T.S

Post by T.S »

DB10, only if you're best man...

I Hate Hleb

Victim of Self Abuse

Post by I Hate Hleb »

By the way, you started by saying: "Hleb is my Hero". Is that a typing mistake by chance or have I finally won you over?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:DB10, only if you're best man...
It would be an honour TS. Not sure what our Hleb hating friend feels about it yet... :wink:

T.S

Post by T.S »

DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:DB10, only if you're best man...
It would be an honour TS. Not sure what our Hleb hating friend feels about it yet... :wink:
Doesn't matter. He'd be a fool to say no!

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

I'll do the wedding cake (and when I say do, I mean bake)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Galasso wrote:I'll do the wedding cake (and when I say do, I mean bake)
Thank God you cleared that up Galasso - we were on the verge of another 5 page double entendre assault there!! :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Galasso wrote:I'll do the wedding cake (and when I say do, I mean bake)
Although a cake would be nice, you kinda got my hopes up there...

I Hate Hleb

Gooner-sore-arse?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Sorry fo the repeat message guys - was interrupted in mid flow (oh, er) by an Insurance Broker and wasn't sure if I had pressed the submit button.

DB10GOONER - You know of the famous saying: you only hurt the ones you love!

Let me reassure you, gratified as I am that TonySaunders likes me (ish), Broke Back Mountain the sequel is never gonna happen in this parish!!!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Booooo!

DB10GOONER

Re: Gooner-sore-arse?

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Sorry fo the repeat message guys - was interrupted in mid flow (oh, er) by an Insurance Broker and wasn't sure if I had pressed the submit button.

DB10GOONER - You know of the famous saying: you only hurt the ones you love!

Let me reassure you, gratified as I am that TonySaunders likes me (ish), Broke Back Mountain the sequel is never gonna happen in this parish!!!
Thank Christ for that. My missus dragged me along to that "film" to "broaden my horizons". That's nine hours (ok two - but it felt like nine) I'll never get back. :roll:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

TonySaunders,DB10Gooner,Galasso et.al:

Guys, I have to tell you, haven't laughed as much as this for ages.

Remind me, what was this thread suppose to be about?