New 3rd Kit (link included) Not White

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
T.S

Post by T.S »

we_are_the_arsenal wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:
daz10_uk wrote:Tony Saunders youve got my vote especially if youre up against I HATE HLEB lol

VOTE SAUNDERS . . VOTE SAUNDERS . .
Thanks Daz. I'd like to think that I am the people's choice. Now, if you'd excuse me, I've got to do meeting, greeting and kissing babies (in the Bill Clinton sense not the Michael Jackson sense) to do...
I propose tonysaunders be banned for these sort of lame post. :wink:
I propose we_are_the_arsenal be banned for these sort of lame posts :P

I Hate Hleb

FANCY A PUFF ON MY CIGAR, MONICA?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

VOTE SAUNDERS... VOTE SAUNDERS...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT DB10GOONER AND WE_ARE_THE_ARSENAL, BUT I'M AFRAID I WILL HAVE TO WITHDRAW MY NOMINATION FOR THE POSITION OF MODERATOR.

NOW BEFORE ALL YOU SAUNDERITES START TO CROW, OR WRITE IN CLAIMING THAT I AM BOTTLING IT, I WANT TO LET THE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH!

UNFORTUNATELY, THE SUNDAY PAPERS HAVE GOT HOLD OF A STORY ABOUT ME WHICH IS..AHEM...SHALL WE SAY, OF A SENSITIVE NATURE :oops: . (O.K. GUYS, I'VE LEFT PLENTY OF ROOM THERE FOR YOUR OWN INTERPRETATIONS! :wink:) SEE WHAT KIND OF GUY I AM? ALWAYS GIVING OF MYSELF! :wink: :lol: MIND YOU, THAT'S WHAT PROBABLY LED TO THE INDESCRETION IN THE FIRST PLACE!! :D

P.S. U.F.G ANFIELD '89, YOU BLOODY TRAITOR!!! :x :evil: :cry: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU :wink:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Mr. IH Helb - do share details of this 'sensitive' matter. I am intrigued :wink:

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Tony Saunders id like to think you will remember my contribution now youre 1st in line, without me writing this thread (and getting it wrong apparently lol) you wouldnt be up there now..... I still wanna know what the Sunday papers have dredged up about your ex-opponent........

I Hate Hleb

POWER TO THE PEOPLE???

Post by I Hate Hleb »

daz10_uk wrote:Tony Saunders youve got my vote especially if youre up against I HATE HLEB lol

VOTE SAUNDERS . . VOTE SAUNDERS . .
DAZ10_UK, DID YOU ACTUALLY READ TONYSAUNDERS FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD? :? HE WAS AGREEING WITH ME!! :oops:

TONYSAUNDERS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO HIM. WITH VOTERS LIKE THAT, WHO WOULD WANT TO RUN FOR ELECTION TO ANYTHING? :wink: :lol: (NOT THAT I'M BITTER!!)

P.S. HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW FUNNY MY SUBJECT HEADINGS ARE? NO? BASTARDS!!!
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Hleb: Oh yeah. Excellent work!

As for you Daz, don't worry about it, I will never forget this opportunity you've presented me with. First Presidential (we're thinking bigger than moderator now) shout out goes to you!

Wow, I'm really spending way too much time on here. Getting no work done! Ta ta for now, chaps.

I Hate Hleb

STOP CARPING ON ABOUT IT!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

tonysaunders wrote:Hleb: Oh yeah. Excellent work!

I WASN'T FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS. HONEST! OH, ALL RIGHT THEN. I WAS! :wink:

we_are_the_arsenal

Post by we_are_the_arsenal »

daz10_uk wrote:Be careful who you call for banning WE ARE THE ARSENAL if Mr. Saunders gets elected he could make life very hard for you :)

Vote Saunders 07
If sauders gets voted in I wouldnt need to be banned, I would delete my own account.

I propose tonysaunders be banned for these sort of lame post. :wink:[/quote]

I propose we_are_the_arsenal be banned for these sort of lame posts :P[/quote]

yes tony, very witty and clever :roll:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

despite being on the other side i was saddened to see that mr I.H. Hleb had to drop out of the race due to scurrilous tabloid rumours. I am also saddened to report that i must tender my resignation from my post as senior campaign advisor to congressman saunders so i can spend more time with my family. this has nothing to do with the alleged financial irregularities repoted recently.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Wow, we_are_the_arsenal really doesn't like me very much. He rolled his eyes at me and everything!

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

tonysaunders wrote:Wow, we_are_the_arsenal really doesn't like me very much. He rolled his eyes at me and everything!
What can you possibly have done to provoke such an onslaught? it may start as eye rolling but how do we know it won't escalate?

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

we_are_the_arsenal

tonysaunders wrote:Wow, we_are_the_arsenal really doesn't like me very much. He rolled his eyes at me and everything!
well if they had the one where the smiley face dropped his pants and said "lick my balls" then i would of used that one, but i had to settle with the roll of the eyes, either way i think u geot the point, even someone of your stupidity.

T.S

Post by T.S »

well if they had the one where the smiley face dropped his pants and said "lick my balls" then i would of used that one, but i had to settle with the roll of the eyes, either way i think u geot the point, even someone of your stupidity.
Harsh words. I think you need a hug. Lighten up or something, yeah? Or maybe you're just a *word censored* who goes around having a pop at people as soon as they say something you disagree with. Still, if saying things like that on a bloody forum make you feel like a big man, then fair enough. I've come across your kind before. Never have bothered me, and never will.

Now, out of the playground, and on to talking about Arsenal (which is what we're here to do, aren't we?)...

we_are_the_arsenal

tonysaunders wrote:
Harsh words. I think you need a hug. Lighten up or something, yeah? Or maybe you're just a *word censored* who goes around having a pop at people as soon as they say something you disagree with. Still, if saying things like that on a bloody forum make you feel like a big man, then fair enough. I've come across your kind before. Never have bothered me, and never will.

Now, out of the playground, and on to talking about Arsenal (which is what we're here to do, aren't we?)...
its nice that your've meet my kind before, but to be honest I cant say i have meet any of your kind, the kind that offer other blokes on forums a hug. Maybe ur better off on the spuds forum where they embrace that shit.
anyway ur right about this being a forum about arsenal, so lets move on.