Superbowl XLVII

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
augie

Re: Superbowl XLVII

Post by augie »

Btw can I just say that some of the nfl commentators in England are utter w**kers ? That Neil Reynolds arsehole on sky loves the sound of his own voice and constantly interrupts the other guests in the studio - Neil these guys are experts and know a great deal more than you so shut the fcuk up and listen to some of their advice and experiences and if you are lucky you might actually learn something :roll:

I know I don't watch channel 4 coverage as much but wtf is the story with the mike Carlson w**ker ? He reminds me a lot of wenker.....he thinks that he is an authority on life in general and will bullshit away about his philosophies about life that have fcuk all to do with the game :roll: :banghead: a bit of advice for you mike......you ain't funny and nobody gives a shit about your opinions on life so stop looking into the camera grinning like some kind of braindead clown :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I hate the way the pitchers are always rubbing their cocks with the ball. What the fuck is all that about? :roll:

:wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Is it over yet?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My money's on Babe Ruth to score a home run touch down basket. :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:My money's on Babe Ruth to score a home run touch down basket. :barscarf:
Nah, Gretzky, Jagr and Magic Johnson will stop him with some awesome defense 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:My money's on Babe Ruth to score a home run touch down basket. :barscarf:
Nah, Gretzky, Jagr and Magic Johnson will stop him with some awesome statistics 8)
Fixed that for ya g88ner! :barscarf: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I can't wait for all the ad breaks :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All I know is there are going to be plenty of fucking helmets out there! :lol:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

rodders999 wrote:I can't wait for all the ad breaks :barscarf:

I can't wait for the false flag. :oops: :twisted: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

You insular ignorant w**kers just don't appreciate what a great sport American football is :wink: :lol: :barscarf:

Can't wait for the game tomorrow night but every year it is a bittersweet moment if I am honest - after tomorrow night there will be no nfl on our screens for six full months :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry:

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

augie wrote:You insular ignorant w**kers just don't appreciate what a great sport American football is :wink: :lol: :barscarf:

Can't wait for the game tomorrow night but every year it is a bittersweet moment if I am honest - after tomorrow night there will be no nfl on our screens for six full months :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry:
thank goodness.... i'm sick of it tbh, they've been sweeping the after effects of the head injuries under the rug for years, the bastards

REB

Post by REB »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fer fecks sake what's all this palaver over a bleedin' Soup Bowl!???

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

augie wrote:You insular ignorant w**kers just don't appreciate what a great sport American football is :wink: :lol: :barscarf:

very much agree with this?

You watching on Sky or BBC?

Hated Neil Reynolds all season long but would would feel weird watching anywhere else. To be honest Cecil Martin and the whole lot of them are wankers, had some American friends over and they laughed at our punditry calling it a real joke... Neil Reynolds by far and away the worst of course. Doesn't help they have that Eagles oldboy. Fucking hate the Eagles. Spurs of NFL...

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

augie wrote:Would love to see ray Lewis bow out as a Super Bowl hero - the man has had an amazing career and, football wise at least, he is without equal in terms of motivation ability with his team-mates 8)

Personally I think Jim harbough is a w**ker - he is brash and arrogant for one who has achieved fcuk all in the game as a head coach :roll: :x His brother John goes about his job with no real fuss and is the complete opposite and that is yet another reason why I want the ravens to win

As an nfl fan of almost 20 years now (can't believe it is that long tbh) I have to say that I am a traditionalist and like my QBs to be pocket passers rather than scrambling QBs who constantly move out of the pocket. I feel sorry for smith in San Fran who got screwed around for years never having the same offensive co ordinator for two years in a row and with all and sundry writing him off only to see him bounce back last season to lead to to the conference game and was two special team fumbles away from playing in the Super Bowl - for him to be back to square one sitting on the 49ers sidelines again after that is sad for the guy tbh. I would like flaco to shut the doubters up on Sunday night and lead his team in the big day 8)
Just a note on Smith
Smith sucks. I really don't like him as a football player. He can never be a franchise QB. The only reason he was good in San Fran is because they have a good running game and a great Defense. The only thing Smith does is not turn the ball over so the 49ers can play a field possession game.

I still haven't decided who I want to root for. The 49ers are a long time rival of the Giants while the Ravens ultimately ended the Giants season this year and beat us in the 2001 Super Bowl. So it's going to be a game time decision on who I choose to root for...