Six Nations

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Top Londoner

Re: Six Nations

Post by Top Londoner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Look, seriously, we don't mind the gays on here having their own thread and all, but try and keep it to one thread ok? Live and let live and all that but not everyone wants all this gayness rammed down their throat on a football forum!! :roll:

Obviously I don't include brazilianGOONER in that because according to Top Londoner he loves having it rammed down his throat. :shock:

:wink: :wink:

Oh, and -

:tumbleweed:

Shut up, or I'm gonna flounce.

Why, yer fit for nothing circus reject. :cussing: :cussing:

:banghead: :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing:

:lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Very quiet on here over the weekend :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

well done to the brits over the weekend, good wins for England,scotland and wales, all deserved.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:Very quiet on here over the weekend :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
ffs Flash - don't tell me you've gone gay! :banghead: :x

:-P :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Very quiet on here over the weekend :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
ffs Flash - don't tell me you've gone gay! :banghead: :x

:-P :wink:
:oops: :oops:

I do like Rugby Union :? :-P

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

France v Wales and Ireland v England were both pretty dire games tbh. Absolute travesty that top-level rugby can be paid on pitches that cut up so badly under the weight of a scrum.

Wales dug in and were probably good value for the win in the end, just took a bit of quality from Biggar (who was much better this week) and a great finish from North to pile through Trinh-Duc.

Ireland just made far too many errors (handling and discipline), but somehow conceding 1/3 of the game's total points when against 14 men doesn't bode well. O'Gara's kicking wasn't bad when he came on but Christ he's so fucking slow in possession, painful to watch.

Only caught half of Scotland v Italy but looked pretty one-sided, some woeful Italian passes leading to interceptions.

As the ever level-headed Brian Moore said, nothing standing between England and the Grand Slam now.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

scotland's breakaway try was the most impressive thing of the rugby this weekend...reallllly scraping the barrel :evil:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Hate that fucking excuse for a sport with a passion..Couldn't give a flying fuck that England beat Ireland on"our own turf". Overweight non-athletes jumping on top of each other, and trying to put the ball out of play. Hate when the Internationals are on their (rugby)players commitment and willingness to take the big hits is rolled out and is compared to those soccer pansies. Hate the line that is trotted out that soccer can take and learn a lot from rugby. Yeah, biting, eye gouging , stamping, fake blood...list is endless.
But most of all I hate the fact that in Oirland it is treachery not to watch Oireland play . I don't and won't watch it . I watched Villa v West Ham yesterday. I saw comments on Facebook about the rugby by clueless kunts that last week United or Liverpool were the same "we" that Oireland were today. Comments obviously transcribed from the TV pundits , word for word.
Spent too many years on the wrong side of bars listening to Oirish rugby folk talking shite and running down their own people. In fact in the 20 or so years that I was working in those bars I was treated with far more respect by English rugby fans than Irish.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:Hate that fucking excuse for a sport with a passion..Couldn't give a flying fuck that England beat Ireland on"our own turf". Overweight non-athletes jumping on top of each other, and trying to put the ball out of play. Hate when the Internationals are on their (rugby)players commitment and willingness to take the big hits is rolled out and is compared to those soccer pansies. Hate the line that is trotted out that soccer can take and learn a lot from rugby. Yeah, biting, eye gouging , stamping, fake blood...list is endless.
But most of all I hate the fact that in Oirland it is treachery not to watch Oireland play . I don't and won't watch it . I watched Villa v West Ham yesterday. I saw comments on Facebook about the rugby by clueless kunts that last week United or Liverpool were the same "we" that Oireland were today. Comments obviously transcribed from the TV pundits , word for word.
Spent too many years on the wrong side of bars listening to Oirish rugby folk talking shite and running down their own people. In fact in the 20 or so years that I was working in those bars I was treated with far more respect by English rugby fans than Irish.
Amen, brother. The amount of geebags called Finian, Lorcan and Kealan I've had to listen to ponce out of them with yelps of "Drive! Engage!" in pubs makes me want to fucking puke. :x

A spoilt rich kid's "sport" for fat slow closet homosexuals. Knew a towel flicker mate of my brothers that used to mouth off about how towel flicking was a real man's game and how "soccer" was for wimps. We got him down to a friendly preseason game one time and one time only. Had the legs kicked off him and asked to be subbed off. Hilarious fat kúnt. :lol:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

I found Rugby Union boring to play, far too much running around without getting near the ball. Not a patch on "Association" football.

I find it even worse to watch, you would have to pay me to watch a game.

But most top level players are proper athletes these days, long gone are the days when training consisted of beef and beer.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

To be honest im a sports nut id watch any sport with Football and more so Arsenal at the top. I like Rugby Union and League the only sport i can not stand is Basketball!!!! Its a shit game of you score - i score back and forth up the court

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

flash gunner wrote:To be honest im a sports nut id watch any sport with Football and more so Arsenal at the top. I like Rugby Union and League the only sport i can not stand is Basketball!!!! Its a shit game of you score - i score back and forth up the court
Don't get me started on that British freak that plays in the NBA who spat his dummy out because they cut its funding. Men and women's teams lost all their games at the Olympics and participation levels are still *****. Worst thing is they then caved on appeal and granted some funding, fucking ridiculous.