Bournemouth (A) | PL | Tue 3 Jan 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Bournemouth (A) | PL | Tue 3 Jan 19:45

Post by flash gunner »

We'll win

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Let the January swatting fest take shape.......Bournemouth to join Palace, before the dross of Preston, Swansea, Burnley and Watford

By the end of the month John Cross and my old man will be calling out all the banner boys and Piers Morgan would have changed his mind once more as the mock title challenge gathers pace once more. Ty will be cumming in his pants by the end of January

Then we all know what follows.....

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:Let the January swatting fest take shape.......Bournemouth to join Palace, before the dross of Preston, Swansea, Burnley and Watford

By the end of the month John Cross and my old man will be calling out all the banner boys and Piers Morgan would have changed his mind once more as the mock title challenge gathers pace once more. Ty will be cumming in his pants by the end of January

Then we all know what follows.....
I concur
February brownholings at chavs bayern and soton (we won't win at soton anyway) and a wee anal reaming at anfield in March..but in the last couple of months the swatfest will again begin in earnest..
and a place in the top4 will be earned..along with le bumholes New contract.. :(

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Is Feo fit ? that's the most important factor on how we go with this one. He plays we draw, he doesn't play we win. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Think Bournemouth suit Arsenal... 3-1 away win, mental strength, desire and focus winning the night..then a adoration of Arsene in the media who always knew that Arsene Knew... Rinse and repeat until Chelsea and Bayern..

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Ray C wrote:Is Feo fit ? that's the most important factor on how we go with this one. He plays we draw, he doesn't play we win. :barscarf: :barscarf:
It would be nice Ray if you had some respect for this place.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
StuartL wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Did you hear Allerdyce whining after the game about the fixtures. Bitching about the FA, sputtering about injuries and..... I thought listening to him, surely he is not going to mention money making... but sure enough he accused them of that as well. Oh the irony, people like him have elephant skin!!
To give him credit, he has pretty much got the whole.body, not just the skin. :shock:
It can't be easy getting the sack for being a greedy, bent *word censored* and then doing two whole matches back. He must be absolutely exhausted.
:coffeespit: I'd say a Gregg's got fucking emptied on the way home. :lol:
Yup! Then he went for dessert :lol:

The weight of the cake put a dent in that table, or was it after the fat *word censored* sat on it!...

And don't forget how this highly rated money grabber got filmed back in 2006!
And I hear he will get £4m if he keeps Palace up! That should help the future oppositions team talk...

Allardyce has been criticised for alleged corruption and has twice been the subject of undercover investigations. In September 2006, he and his son, Craig, were implicated in a BBC Panorama documentary for taking "bungs" (bribes), allegations which they denied. In September 2016, undercover Daily Telegraph reporters posing as businessmen recorded him offering to help them to get around FA third party ownership rules and provisionally agreeing a £400,000 contract.[3] Following the Daily Telegraph investigation, Allardyce resigned as England manager in a mutual agreement with the Football Association on 27 September.[4]

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Comfortable 3-0 win.
I sense they are set up perfectly for us. They won't kick us like Stoke and Everton do.

I expect he'll make a number of changes - The Ox, Ramsey, Mustafa, Coquelin, Ozil (if well enough) - will all come back in.

Plus they'll miss Jack.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

LaughingGooner wrote:Comfortable 3-0 win.
I sense they are set up perfectly for us. They won't kick us like Stoke and Everton do.

I expect he'll make a number of changes - The Ox, Ramsey, Mustafa, Coquelin, Ozil (if well enough) - will all come back in.

Plus they'll miss Jack.
You overestimate us. Bitterly cold, 2 days after our last game, away from home.... has all the ingredients for a turgid, walking through quicksand type performance. But will do enough to cling to that CL spot, THAT is non negotiable. If this was a game to go top, we would lose.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

LaughingGooner wrote:Comfortable 3-0 win.

Plus they'll miss Jack.

I admire your eternal optimism.... :rubchin:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Michael Oliver Referee tonight...i dont think he is too bad myself :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger criticises Premier League fixture schedule- setting a negative tone again, or preparing his excuses?

hut160

Post by hut160 »

Cant believe it :barscarf:
I have had a last minute call from a fellow gooner who has a spare ticket
xmas has come again!
looking forward to this one
just hope were up for it and not too jaded!!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:Wenger criticises Premier League fixture schedule- setting a negative tone again, or preparing his excuses?
Getting every option in place before kick off... We win, it's a fantastic performance considering it's only been..... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Lose and it's...I said before the game :blah: :blah: :blah:

PRICK!!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Guaranteed we will fuck this up! 3-1 defeat! But wenker has already explained his reasons!
On another note ! Guard Iola came across like a spoilt brat who simply can't handle not being top dog! He is a wanker and thank fuck he didn't join the Arse!