Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:55 pm
I think Wolves are hard to beat, we aren't, so we'll probably lose. I've got a horrible feeling though that Arteta is another Wenger, getting that unexpected win when he desperately needs it that keeps him in the job forever :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Apparently Vlahovich is off to Juventus........maybe they'll toss us Ramsey as a pity token.....for a small fee of course. :wink:

What a mess we are. I saw a headline yesterday which read.....This Arsenal team mustn't be allowed to undo all the good work Arteta has achieved :? :? :? :?

So, like Wenger when we're winning, it's the manager, when we're losing, it's the players.
Agree with all of that. That bullshit about all the good work he's done just continually crops up. I love the media comments about Arsenal definitely heading in the right direction.....

So Wenger left and is his final season we finished 6th, barely scraped an away win all season and lost in an EL semi final

Then we finished 5th and lost in the EL final - sounds like the right direction to me

Now we finish 8th, no European football for first time in 26 years and no sign of it returning either - yay, glad we're going in the right direction

As I've said before.....I'll give Arteta credit for one thing - his amazing ability to brainwash those that matter at the club and in the press. I can't believe any previous Arsenal manager would have survived sinking to 15th in the league, worst home record in a century and playing some of the most boring, sterile football I've ever seen in the red and white. The bloke is a legend for pulling off that scam

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
I think Wolves are hard to beat, we aren't, so we'll probably lose. I've got a horrible feeling though that Arteta is another Wenger, getting that unexpected win when he desperately needs it that keeps him in the job forever :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Apparently Vlahovich is off to Juventus........maybe they'll toss us Ramsey as a pity token.....for a small fee of course. :wink:

What a mess we are. I saw a headline yesterday which read.....This Arsenal team mustn't be allowed to undo all the good work Arteta has achieved :? :? :? :?

So, like Wenger when we're winning, it's the manager, when we're losing, it's the players.
How much was that just transfer noise...the player stated he only wants to go to Juventus...he kept saying it....
couple of days to go and looks like we are chasing around for anyone available......best deal would be to get shot of Edu....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:21 am
xisstential wrote:

Agree with all of that. That bullshit about all the good work he's done just continually crops up. I love the media comments about Arsenal definitely heading in the right direction.....

So Wenger left and is his final season we finished 6th, barely scraped an away win all season and lost in an EL semi final

Then we finished 5th and lost in the EL final - sounds like the right direction to me

Now we finish 8th, no European football for first time in 26 years and no sign of it returning either - yay, glad we're going in the right direction

As I've said before.....I'll give Arteta credit for one thing - his amazing ability to brainwash those that matter at the club and in the press. I can't believe any previous Arsenal manager would have survived sinking to 15th in the league, worst home record in a century and playing some of the most boring, sterile football I've ever seen in the red and white. The bloke is a legend for pulling off that scam

I'm just wondering how long will it be Before Captain Black comes out and says something along the lines of:

We almost signed such and such. :?

Midz

Post by Midz »

Our team were working very hard to sign someone but couldn't do it in time.

Yeah, you only had a month, dickwad!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:35 am

A month to do the signing, but let's not forget the four or five months to plan it.

Oh sorry, it seems planning is not part of The Process.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:24 pm
Midz wrote:

A month to do the signing, but let's not forget the four or five months to plan it.

But how can they have a process if there is no planning - Unless that process is called Utter Chaos? As in Fucktard Bullshit...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Midz wrote:

But how can they have a process if there is no planning - Unless that process is called Utter Chaos? As in Fucktard Bullshit...
Fucktard Bullshit. That's the secret codename of The Process!! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:06 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Midz wrote:

Fucktard Bullshit. That's the secret codename of The Process!! :shock:
Ohhh! I Seeeee!

WOW! They really are lying to their back teeth aren't they - The incapable fuckers.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SteveO 35 wrote:

He has an unbelievable ability to alienate players and get the top brass to say - 'Yeah - not your fault. In fact, let's give you a contract renewal.'

I really can't think of another manager who was allowed leeway to run players out of town while driving their transfer value down. Aubemeyang, in particular, really grates because you know that we won't bring anyone in. This being one year after awarding the guy a monster contract and then changing the style of play to get the worst out of him.

I see this being a loss. I hope that I am wrong.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

begeegs wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:20 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

He has an unbelievable ability to alienate players and get the top brass to say - 'Yeah - not your fault. In fact, let's give you a contract renewal.'

I really can't think of another manager who was allowed leeway to run players out of town while driving their transfer value down. Aubemeyang, in particular, really grates because you know that we won't bring anyone in. This being one year after awarding the guy a monster contract and then changing the style of play to get the worst out of him.

I see this being a loss. I hope that I am wrong.

^^^ THIS^^^ Which just proves Capt Black doesn't have a fuckin Scooby. :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

With lack of strengthening in the window and Wolves only a couple of points behind us they will kick us all over the park, who wouldn't, any manager with any footballing nous will see we are at the bare bones and a few injuries could see us plummet..... Of course our footballing leadership should have spotted that too :banghead:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Our leaders and mentors have never played on Hackney marshes and don't know how that might work.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:52 am
With lack of strengthening in the window and Wolves only a couple of points behind us they will kick us all over the park, who wouldn't, any manager with any footballing nous will see we are at the bare bones and a few injuries could see us plummet..... Of course our footballing leadership should have spotted that too :banghead:
Yup. I can see Wolves kick us all over the shop and then cruise to an easy two nil win. If Clive plays he will do something catastrophic and deeply stupid. The confidence of our players and the team morale (which must be low anyway after such a shit transfer window) will plummet.

The Sheep amongst the Gooners will praise Martinez-Lite for his post-match interview and blindly proclaim we are "moving forward" and The Process "just needs some time".

It's all just so predictable. :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Play Martinelli down the centre for the rest of the season and let's see how he does.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Midz wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:44 pm
Play Martinelli down the centre for the rest of the season and let's see how he does.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cough cough choke...... Arteta innovate and try something different, sorry have you watched us over the last 2 seasons :roll: :wink: