Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Wenger Out protest - Sunday 2nd April 14:30 Man City (H)

Post by northbank123 »

Brilliant.

A lot of people expected an extension to have been announced by now so fingers crossed.

Babu

Post by Babu »

xisstential wrote:New Banners for Sunday
Brilliant!

Wenger Out!

Midz

Post by Midz »

Good banners. I'm praying that the protests will have an effect.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

I hope there will be lots of media focus on the first new banner there. Tactical naivety etc are the constant failings we have seen over he last however many years yet it is rarely picked up by the 'experts' or journalists. Or if it is it is brushed under the carpet.

More exposure to all these factors mentioned on the banner will hopefully drive it home further on those yet to be convinced and brought up more in the media mainstream. Hope to see that banner right at the front. Great job.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

2.5 x 1m

2m x 600

GUYS PLEASE NOTE!!

The final details for Sundays demo.

2.50pm opposite the box office in Drayton Park is the gathering point.
Superb work on the banners lads. 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

well basically Wenger has come out fighting in that press conference this morning....
he is going nowhere it seems. so battle lines are drawn 8)

also the tweets from John Cross are particularly worrying - 2 year contract about to be signed with the option of a further TWO years :shock:
four more years of this fool and he will have completely killed off the club :banghead:

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »

The heat has to be turned up now. simple as that.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

MecurialGooner wrote:The heat has to be turned up now. simple as that.
banners are going to have be shown during games I think - forget supporting the team, it is becoming all a bit pointless if the dinosaur stays

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Gunner Rob wrote:

banners are going to have be shown during games
I think - forget supporting the team, it is becoming all a bit pointless if the dinosaur stays
I thought that was taken as read at this stage. Anything that happens outside the ground, before the game will be of marginal impact. It is what we manage to get across during the games, and specifically during home games, that will determine whether we win or lose this battle to get him out.
Last edited by Bob Bayliss on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
banners are going to have be shown during games I think - forget supporting the team, it is becoming all a bit pointless if the dinosaur stays
This will NOT happen. There are no more that half a dozen banners in the ground. The fans in the stadium do not care.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

2.5 x 1m

2m x 600

GUYS PLEASE NOTE!!

The final details for Sundays demo.

2.50pm opposite the box office in Drayton Park is the gathering point.

Those Are Definitely the Best Banners Yet Anyone Seeing Those Will Be Left In No Doubt.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:well basically Wenger has come out fighting in that press conference this morning....

also the tweets from John Cross are particularly worrying - 2 year contract about to be signed with the option of a further TWO years :shock:
four more years of this fool and he will have completely killed off the club :banghead:
Yeah, just saw this on the BBC Football Threas:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/39441982

Arsene Wenger thinks Sanchez & Ozil want to stay but is coy on own future

Notice it is 'He. Wenger who is saying that NOT The players, furthermore he 'Thinks' - and we all know how twisted he is in his own little world where he still reigns supreme.

The article goes on to say:

"Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is confident Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil want to stay at the club but says his own future is "not sorted completely".

'is confident' !? That is very different to 'knows' also "not sorted completely". - No he and the club are waiting for the most opportune moment to announce his new deal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Contract talks with Ozil, 28, and Sanchez are on hold until the summer.

Yes, and why? because the club know that both players want offski and so when the season has ended and fans/protesters do not have access to the ground, him, the board and players nor are able to influence other Gooners - that is when the sale of both players will be announced. Wenger is a very sneaky cun.t he uses his lack of grasp on the English language to say things that can be interpreted in all kinds of ways.

Sanchez, 28, has been quoted stating he wants to stay in London at a club with a "winning mentality", prompting speculation of a move to Chelsea.

"I personally believe both of them want to stay and I hope the club will find an agreement with them," said Wenger."

We all know it is Not the club but him - It is he who oversees all the contracts etc

At least even the AKB's can now see that he is not to be trusted and that truth to him will depend on his needs and the direction of the wind.

What an absolute C.U.N.T.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:well basically Wenger has come out fighting in that press conference this morning....

Yeah, just saw this on the BBC Football Threas:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/39441982

Arsene Wenger thinks Sanchez & Ozil want to stay but is coy on own future

Notice it is 'He. Wenger who is saying that NOT The players, furthermore he 'Thinks' - and we all know how twisted he is in his own little world where he still reigns supreme.

The article goes on to say:

"Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is confident Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil want to stay at the club but says his own future is "not sorted completely".

'is confident' !? That is very different to 'knows' also "not sorted completely". - No he and the club are waiting for the most opportune moment to announce his new deal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Contract talks with Ozil, 28, and Sanchez are on hold until the summer.

Yes, and why? because the club know that both players want offski and so when the season has ended and fans/protesters do not have access to the ground, him, the board and players nor are able to influence other Gooners - that is when the sale of both players will be announced. Wenger is a very sneaky cun.t he uses his lack of grasp on the English language to say things that can be interpreted in all kinds of ways.

Sanchez, 28, has been quoted stating he wants to stay in London at a club with a "winning mentality", prompting speculation of a move to Chelsea.

"I personally believe both of them want to stay and I hope the club will find an agreement with them," said Wenger."

We all know it is Not the club but him - It is he who oversees all the contracts etc

At least even the AKB's can now see that he is not to be trusted and that truth to him will depend on his needs and the direction of the wind.

What an absolute C.U.N.T.

Of course he is "confident" the star players will stay......we're approaching season ticket renewal time!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

NickF wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
This will NOT happen. There are no more that half a dozen banners in the ground. The fans in the stadium do not care.

This is the biggest problem we face and Nick is right, it simply won't happen inside the stadium. You're also right Bob, that it's the only way to make the impact that we require, but I'm afraid it's a long way off, if indeed, it ever happens.

With the days of terracing gone, it isn't possible to get a block of 50 like minded people standing together with banners, let alone the 200-300 who have been attending our demos. Even 15 - 20 banners together en masse would be very impressive, but 30 or so dotted around the stadium loses all impact. It simply looks like a handful of radical ingrates (that's certainly how the TV media put it across).

Without terracing, you need fans who share a single minded opinion about the manager / chairman / any other issue, such as we've seen at Liverpool, Blackburn, Utd etc. Sadly, we have a majority of brainwashed morons in the stadium. I can't see an answer to be honest.

:banghead: :banghead: :(

Babu

Post by Babu »

Retro Gunner wrote: Sadly, we have a majority of brainwashed morons in the stadium. I can't see an answer to be honest.

:banghead: :banghead: :(
There is an answer!

If he signs for another 2 years then I am pretty sure the whole Stadium will be Anti-Wenger by next November.