I gave up fags today................

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
mcdowell42

Re: I gave up fags today................

Post by mcdowell42 »

Top Londoner wrote:Nice one Bourney. :barscarf:
You should try cycling around mate. It helps with burning off those extra calories mate. Where you are is an ideal place for cycling, I seem to remember.
Carrying a few extra pounds are worth it though.

------------------

Cheers Stu L. Can't say I'm going to miss silly Suffolk though. Life is too slow down here mate. Have been going stir crazy. :lol:
Gonna try and have a beer with Naki Gooner out there.
I have tried to search for WA Gooner sites, there are a few but it seems they're not so popular nowadays. :oops:
My bruv is a gooner and has a few pubs he can go to on some match days, (lock ins) but quite often he and mates watch the games at home with a few tinnies.

wow you have learnt the language quick :wink:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Good luck TL.

Maybe learn "Technical Writing", you could do that in the six months that you don't drive your truck.
It is in demand, as a native English speaker you have an advantage.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Cheers Quartz.

I've already secured a $20 p/h teaching English to a chap and his family.
I've got a few quid behind me, so I'm only looking for something casual to begin with.

My bruv got his footy badges out there, and I'm looking forward to joining him. Don't know how he finds the hours to do it, but it's going to be a blast.

Footy, bbq, fishing, beer, sheila's, bbq, footy and big, fuck off spiders to fight.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Top Londoner wrote:Cheers Quartz.

I've already secured a $20 p/h teaching English to a chap and his family.
I've got a few quid behind me, so I'm only looking for something casual to begin with.

My bruv got his footy badges out there, and I'm looking forward to joining him. Don't know how he finds the hours to do it, but it's going to be a blast.

Footy, bbq, fishing, beer, sheila's, bbq, footy and big, fuck off spiders to fight.
Spiders :lol:

It's the fuckin salt water crocs, snakes, jelly fish, sharks that you want to be afraid of :roll: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
You should try cycling around mate. It helps with burning off those extra calories mate. Where you are is an ideal place for cycling, I seem to remember.

------------------

Cheers Stu L. Can't say I'm going to miss silly Suffolk though. Life is too slow down here mate. Have been going stir crazy. :lol:
I have tried to search for WA Gooner sites, there are a few but it seems they're not so popular nowadays. :oops:
My bruv is a gooner and has a few pubs he can go to on some match days, (lock ins) but quite often he and mates watch the games at home with a few tinnies.

Apparently he took lessons in Australian from multi lingual DB10 :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

------------------

Have you just read my post on Hotmail thread mate :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

------------------

Have you just read my post on Hotmail thread mate :lol:
Hadn't - have now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: