help please

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:TonySaunders,DB10Gooner,Galasso et.al:

Guys, I have to tell you, haven't laughed as much as this for ages.

Remind me, what was this thread suppose to be about?
Haven't got a clue, mate! :wink: But had a lot of fun though. :lol:

Cheers Gooners!

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

"Christian values and morals for 21st century - Discuss"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Galasso wrote:"Christian values and morals for 21st century - Discuss"
Have neither. :wink: :lol: 8)

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

throw cekery at him over the luch table, or jus beat fuck outtaa the tw*t, also ask hinm how many goals did cash get last season and compare it to gallas's tally, and then nask him where did u lose the prem, and what has cash celebrated the beer cup, after leaving arsenal to win buig things ok a beer cup....and then beat f*ck outta him agen

dbrien

Post by dbrien »

Tell him that form is temporary and class is permanent. Seeeing as they lost the league, they dont even have form.

If that doesnt work, offer him your middle finger so he can smell his mother.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Tell him to go f**k his mother on the grounds that she may give him a family discount

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:Tell him to go f**k his mother on the grounds that she may give him a family discount
His mother being his sister also - a kind of combo deal. A "smother" if you will. Similar to a sister/cousin combo or "scousin".

T.S

Post by T.S »

This post gets me up to 26th in the all time top posters table.

Back of the net!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:This post gets me up to 26th in the all time top posters table.

Back of the net!
This one pulls me level 8th with TrevHeff! 8)

Boing! :shock: Thirty yard volley, top corner, keeper on his arse wondering what just flew past his head at 100mph... :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yeah well mine was scored from my own goal line using nothing but mind control.

Beat that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:Yeah well mine was scored from my own goal line using nothing but mind control.

Beat that.
Did I say that I took the shot that scored my goal?? :wink: No sir Mr Saunders - my blind, albino, vodka-fuelled, robot crunt monkey scored it. Using his schlonger... 8)

T.S

Post by T.S »

DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:Yeah well mine was scored from my own goal line using nothing but mind control.

Beat that.
Did I say that I took the shot that scored my goal?? :wink: No sir Mr Saunders - my blind, albino, vodka-fuelled, robot crunt monkey scored it. Using his schlonger... 8)
Well then it wasn't your goal, Mr. B? 10? Gooner? You get the point!

I've forwarded it to the Dubious Goals Panel and it's been chalked off your record.

Ha.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Beat that.
Well then it wasn't your goal, Mr. B? 10? Gooner? You get the point!

I've forwarded it to the Dubious Goals Panel and it's been chalked off your record.

Ha.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Is that the same shower of b*stards that took one off the Merse in (I think) 93 or 94 meaning he ended up on 99 and didn't get into The Centurions? B*stards all. :evil:

I'm appealing that decision (on my crunt monkey goal) based on the fact that he is a metaphysical projection of my psyche and thus I'm entitled to claim that goal... 8)

I Hate Hleb

MONKEY NUTS

Post by I Hate Hleb »

DB10GOONER AND TONY SAUNDERS,

BREAKING NEWS:

APPARENTLY FRANK LAMPARD IS CLAIMING THE GOAL - REGARDLESS OF HAVING PLAYED NO PHYSICAL PART IN THE ACTUAL MOVE - BECAUSE HE WAS THINKING OF SHOOTING AT THE SAME TIME.

COME ON, HOW ELSE IS HE GOING TO GET HIS REGULAR QUOTA OF 20PLUS GOALS, WITHOUT THE ODD DUBIOUS ONE AMONGST THEM?

DB10GOONER

Re: MONKEY NUTS

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:DB10GOONER AND TONY SAUNDERS,

BREAKING NEWS:

APPARENTLY FRANK LAMPARD IS CLAIMING THE GOAL - REGARDLESS OF HAVING PLAYED NO PHYSICAL PART IN THE ACTUAL MOVE - BECAUSE HE WAS THINKING OF SHOOTING AT THE SAME TIME.

COME ON, HOW ELSE IS HE GOING TO GET HIS REGULAR QUOTA OF 20PLUS GOALS, WITHOUT THE ODD DUBIOUS ONE AMONGST THEM?
F*cking Lardpard! The burger addicted bamster! I can't believe he's flabbing (hardly gonna be muscling, is it?) on my goal. :twisted:

It's a wonder the farker didn't eat the ball... :wink: You just RUB a big old cheeseburger off it and watch that little puppy eat! :lol: